TOGAF Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is a framework that provides enterprises with a high-level approach to designing, planning, implementing and maintaining their IT architecture. It was developed by The Open Group in 1995 and is used by leading IT organisations to improve their business efficiency.
A TOGAF certification is a feather in the cap for any IT professional and may help them to improve their career prospects. Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional training courses in TOGAF, which will help candidates to be well-prepared for the certification exam. Some of the other related courses are DevOps, Agile Scrum and ITIL.
What are the benefits of TOGAF?
• Organisations reduce IT infrastructural complexities by implementing TOGAF.
• It leads to high business growth as it helps organisations to build the right tools, which aligns its business needs with the IT architecture.
• Businesses identify potential expenditures that may arise in an IT department by implementing TOGAF.
• It improves interoperability and reduces IT operations cost.
Why should you go for a TOGAF certification?
A TOGAF certification can help in career progression as it is a globally-accepted standard in architecture framework. Other reasons to go for a TOGAF certification are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• Learn how to integrate IT with business strategies and project management. Become a top candidate for a senior-level position in your organisation.
• Employers see TOGAF certified professionals as versatile and suitable for a variety of roles. Thus, they give higher preferences to those who are certified as compared to those who are not.
• Top organisations like to hire TOGAF-certified professionals who know how an IT architecture should be managed as per long-term and short-term business goals.
Who can go for a TOGAF certification?
• Software Developers
• Software Testers
• System Analysts
What are the key skills associated with TOGAF?
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure and how it is connected with the business goals.
• High-level IT strategy development and IT portfolio management.
• Understanding of IT business models and processes.
• Knowledge of foundational IT architectures and technologies.
• Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
TOGAF certification steps
The TOGAF certification is divided into two steps:
• Part 1 – The first part is the TOGAF Part 1 examination. If you are successful in this exam, you are awarded a TOGAF Foundation certification.
• Part 2 – If you pass the TOGAF Part 2 exam, you get the TOGAF Certified certification.
You can also take a combined Part 1 & Part 2 test to get the TOGAF Certified certification directly.
TOGAF certification eligibility
There are no eligibility criteria for TOGAF Part 1 exam. To be eligible for the TOGAF Part 2 exam, you need to pass the TOGAF Part 1 examination.
Cost of the TOGAF Exam
The certification is priced according to the currency values in the country where the examination is taken. It is typically priced around USD 400. You can check out the prices on the Open Group website.
Related Career Options
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A software architect is someone who makes high-level software designs and dictates technical standards encompassing platforms, standards and tools. It...Know More
Big Data Architect
A Big data architect is trained to describe the structure of a big data solution. He/she is responsible for planning next generation big data systems ...Know More
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) is an architecture framework which is used to develop a broad range of different architectures, and is a high level approach to design. The de facto global standard for enterprise architectures, it is used by a number of Global 50 and Fortune 500 companies. This Certified TOGAF Professional course has been specifically created by experts in the industry to provide extensive training to the candidates on the fundamentals of the subject matter. Designed as per industry requirements, this course offers high quality online content. In addition, it also offers a certification on the successful completion and assesses the candidates on all areas related to skills in working on software projects at enterprise scale.112 Students3.5 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 118 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Become ready to crack both Level 1 and Level 2 combined with our Architect Readiness Program in association with The Open Group. You will be able to Learn the different facets of enterprise architecture – Domains, Methods, Guidelines and Techniques, and the capability building aspects | Develop competence in the Functional, Professional and Strategic & People Management aspects which is required as an Enterprise Architect. | Successfully attempt the Open Group’s online Certification exams for TOGAF Level 1 and Level 2 with 100% chance of clearing | Work on relevant real life implementation case study, apply the learnings to address problems faced during typical enterprise architecture solution scenarios. | As an enterprise architect, start working on transformational programs across various portfolios, managing a number of projectsBrochure Course Provider