TOGAF Courses, Certification & Training in Gurgaon
Why should you do?
Who should do?
A TOGAF certification is a feather in the cap for any IT professional and may help them to improve their career prospects. Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional training courses in TOGAF, which will help candidates to be well-prepared for the certification exam. Some of the other related courses are DevOps, Agile Scrum and ITIL.
What are the benefits of TOGAF?
• Organisations reduce IT infrastructural complexities by implementing TOGAF.
• It leads to high business growth as it helps organisations to build the right tools, which aligns its business needs with the IT architecture.
• Businesses identify potential expenditures that may arise in an IT department by implementing TOGAF.
• It improves interoperability and reduces IT operations cost.
A TOGAF certification can help in career progression as it is a globally-accepted standard in architecture framework. Other reasons to go for a TOGAF certification are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• Learn how to integrate IT with business strategies and project management. Become a top candidate for a senior-level position in your organisation.
• Employers see TOGAF certified professionals as versatile and suitable for a variety of roles. Thus, they give higher preferences to those who are certified as compared to those who are not.
• Top organisations like to hire TOGAF-certified professionals who know how an IT architecture should be managed as per long-term and short-term business goals.
• Software Developers
• Software Testers
• System Analysts
What are the key skills associated with TOGAF?
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure and how it is connected with the business goals.
• High-level IT strategy development and IT portfolio management.
• Understanding of IT business models and processes.
• Knowledge of foundational IT architectures and technologies.
• Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
The TOGAF certification is divided into two steps:
• Part 1 – The first part is the TOGAF Part 1 examination. If you are successful in this exam, you are awarded a TOGAF Foundation certification.
• Part 2 – If you pass the TOGAF Part 2 exam, you get the TOGAF Certified certification.
You can also take a combined Part 1 & Part 2 test to get the TOGAF Certified certification directly.
TOGAF certification eligibility
There are no eligibility criteria for TOGAF Part 1 exam. To be eligible for the TOGAF Part 2 exam, you need to pass the TOGAF Part 1 examination.
Cost of the TOGAF Exam
The certification is priced according to the currency values in the country where the examination is taken. It is typically priced around USD 400. You can check out the prices on the Open Group website.
Related Career Options
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A software architect is someone who makes high-level software designs and dictates technical standards encompassing platforms, standards and tools. It...Know More
Big Data Architect
A Big data architect is trained to describe the structure of a big data solution. He/she is responsible for planning next generation big data systems ...Know More
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
People also interested in similar TOGAF Courses