Supply chain management Courses, Certification & Training by Talentedge
Why should you do?
Who should do?
In the SCM industry, most of the professionals start their career journey as a Sales Executive, a Supply Technician or a Logistics Executive. With the help of a certification or the right amount of experience, you can become a Supply Chain Manager, a Procurement Manager or a Supply Chain Analyst.
Naukri Learning offers a plethora of online professional courses in SCM which can help you to become an expert in the field. Some of the other related courses are Supply Chain & Logistics, Finance & Risk Management or General Management.
What is the importance of Supply Chain Management?
• With the help of a strategic SCM, organisations can vastly improve their customer service, which directly leads to better business.
• SCM is highly interconnected and with the help of good SCM, organisations can reduce their costs at every level from purchasing to production.
• With reduced costs in purchasing and production, organisations can deliver better products at reduced prices, leading to better profits.
With a professional certification in SCM, you can have the opportunity to work in various logistics and warehousing management roles. Some of the other reasons why you should go for a certification are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You can learn the various techniques and processes associated with supply chain management which can help you to be job ready.
• You will have a good understanding of the different areas in SCM like logistics, cost and operations management.
• Sales Executives
• Supply Technicians
• Logistics Executive
What are the skills associated with Supply Chain Management?
• High-level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal.
• High attention to details and good knowledge of supply chain methods.
• Up-to-date with industry trends and techniques.
- □ With a certification in Supply Chain Management, you can expect one of the following career outcomes:
• Supply Chain Manager
• Procurement Manager
• Supply Chain Analyst/Supply Planner
• Warehouse Manager
• Transportation Manager/Transportation Director
• Inventory Analyst
The course will focus on understanding and analyzing various managerial levers and apply them to achieve supply chain excellence. The discussions will be focused on end-to-end analysis of supply chains and will include issues related to strategy, design, coordination, sustainability, planning & execution of supply management. It seeks to equip current and budding supply chain managers with tools and concepts related to managing and improving supply chains and put them on the path to operational excellence.Brochure Course Provider
Companies providing Supply chain management Certification training
People also interested in similar Supply chain management Courses
11162+ Jobsas per Naukri database