Strategic HR Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (3)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Most professionals in Strategic HR start their career as an HR Executive, HR Recruiter or a fresh graduate. With the right amount of experience or a professional certification, you can become an HR Business Partner, an HR Director, a General Manager or any other role, which allows you to take part in formulating business-specific HR strategic plans.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of professional online courses in Strategic HR which are developed by industry experts. You can go for other HR related courses like Talent Management and Executive Program in HRM.
What is the significance of Strategic HR in an organisation?
• When the HR department plans its activities as per the business goals, then there is a good chance of overall organisational success.
• With strategic HR, the organisation can have a better understanding of what training requirements and changes are required for the employees to perform better.
• Strategic HR can also keep the employees informed about the organisational goals so that they work in the right direction.
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have a better understanding of how HR plays an important role in achieving business goals.
• You can learn some of the effective HR techniques and principles which can help in creating the right environment where employees work to achieve common organisational goals.
• A majority of top organisations hire professionals with a certification in Strategic HR to synchronise the HR processes with their business objectives.
• HR Executives/HR Recruiter
• HR Managers
What are the key skills associated with Strategic HR?
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Good leadership skills to help you get the most out of your role.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced understanding of various human resources policies.
• A clear understanding of the business side of an organisation.
XLRI started this consolidated program in Human Resource management in 2005. The program aims to provide an opportunity for HR Professionals to study and earn an Executive Diploma in HRM, while working, without interrupting their career
The success of any business enterprise depends on strong and effective HR leaders. Educated and informed HR professionals positively impact the HR profession and the organisations they serve. | Strong leaders help an organisation to maximize productivity and achieve business goals, whereas weak leadership can hurt productivity and put the health of the business in jeopardy. | Strategic Human Resource Management Program(SHRM) is a specially designed course from IIM- Ahmedabad to prepare you for HR Leadership roles in a dynamic and global corporate environment.
The program covers important aspects of behavioral science again focusing on behavior of both entities- employee and organization. | At micro level the program includes discussion on personality and attitudes, perceptions, values; motivation; group behavior; leadership issues and so on. | At macro level the discussion includes issues of organization design, structure, culture, technology and so forth. | The program tries to address important issues of acquisition, retention, and management of talent and knowledge. | The program covers the important techniques of competency mapping, assessment centers design, job evaluation, strategic fit analysis and so on. It also deals with specific issues of representative industries like healthcare, IT/outsourcing, financial services/professional services, sales, and manufacturing.Online ClassroomIntermediateEnquire Now
People also interested in similar Strategic HR Courses