Software Quality Courses, Certification & Training in Noida
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Working professionals opt for an EMBA program as they already have experience in a field or industry and look forward to enhance their knowledge.
Naukri Learning offers a wide range of EMBA programs for you to choose from. Other courses related to EMBA that you may consider are Leadership, Diploma Courses, Online MBA and Distance MBA.
Benefits of EMBA
• Recruiters prefer EMBA graduates as they already have considerable amount of experience as compared to regular MBA graduates.
• Aspirants get to keep their full-time job while pursuing EMBA, if your company allows. Sometimes organisations can hire you back in a better position after getting the degree.
• An EMBA has no age limit and can be done whenever you feel that you need to learn the trades to move to a higher position.
• Most EMBA programs do not require entrance exams; so you do not have to give extra time for exam preparations.
EMBA can open up numerous doors of opportunities for a professional. It can give your career a tremendous boost. Some top reasons to go for an EMBA are:
• It will boost your resume by helping you add certain in-demand skills.
• With an EMBA degree, you can expect better job profiles and higher salary compensation
• You will have an expert understanding of your field, businesses processes and gain a plethora of skills that will help you in your future career
• Assistant Managers
• Senior Software Developers
What are the key skills associated with EMBA?
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to become good management.
• Good leadership skills to maintain your status quo as a top executive in any organisation.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced understanding of various business processes.
- □ You can expect the following career profiles after completing an EMBA program:
• Senior Manager
• General Manager
• Chief Marketing Officer
However, the above mentioned designations also vary according to your total years of experience, other qualifications and skillset.
Related Career Options
A Testing Engineer is an expert who shows how to create a process that will best test a particular product in quality assurance, manufacturing or rela...Know More
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
Big Data Developer
Big data developers are proficient in core scripting languages and responsible for the actual coding or programming of big data applications. They dea...Know More
Software developers are professionals associated with the development of software and the various activities included in the process, including resear...Know More
An IT Consultant is a professional who works closely with clients and offers their expertise on how to use information technology to improve their bus...Know More
Data scientists are professionals who are responsible for extracting insights or knowledge from data (both structured and unstructured) in various for...Know More
Software Testing is the process of executing or running a program to check whether it has any bugs or not. Failures in a software system can be costly in terms of money, time, and business reputation. This, Software Testing Foundations, course introduces candidates to fundamental software testing methodology and principles. With high quality online content, it explores the necessity for software testing, and the basic process and psychology associated with it. The course is aligned with the Certified Tester Foundations Level Syllabus and is intended to help learners prepare for the exam for Foundation Certificate in Software Testing, having dual accreditation with Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB) and ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board).647 Students13 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 266 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
This certification tests the individuals on oodles of areas in software quality assurance that encompass quality models, basic knowledge of concepts of quality, analytics techniques, metrics and software configuration management used for SQA , audit, control and management. It is designed for experts and students wishing to excel in the chosen fields. SQA is a supporting process that has to render the independent assurance in which activities, processes and products fulfill with predefined plans.100 hoursOffline self studyIntermediate$ 121 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
People also interested in similar Software Quality Courses
|CTFL Course In Noida|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Noida|
|Software Quality Course In Noida|
|Selenium Course In Noida|
|CTFL Course In Delhi|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Delhi|
|Software Quality Course In Delhi|
|Selenium Course In Delhi|
|CTFL Course In Gurgaon|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Gurgaon|
|Software Quality Course In Gurgaon|
|Selenium Course In Gurgaon|
|CTFL Course In Mumbai|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Mumbai|
|Software Quality Course In Mumbai|
|Selenium Course In Mumbai|
|CTFL Course In Bangalore|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Bangalore|
|Software Quality Course In Bangalore|
|Selenium Course In Bangalore|
|CTFL Course In Chennai|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Chennai|
|Software Quality Course In Chennai|
|Selenium Course In Chennai|
|CTFL Course In Kolkata|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Kolkata|
|Software Quality Course In Kolkata|
|Selenium Course In Kolkata|
|CTFL Course In Ahmedabad|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Ahmedabad|
|Software Quality Course In Ahmedabad|
|Selenium Course In Ahmedabad|
|CTFL Course In Hyderabad|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Hyderabad|
|Software Quality Course In Hyderabad|
|Selenium Course In Hyderabad|
|CTFL Course In Pune|
|Trending Software Testing Tools Course In Pune|
|Software Quality Course In Pune|
|Selenium Course In Pune|
1279+ Jobsas per Naukri database