Software Quality Courses, Certification & Training by Getcertgo
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Executive MBA or EMBA is an Executive Master of Business Administration program which is specifically designed for corporate executives and managers. The program helps them to hone their general management skills than offering any specialization.
Working professionals opt for an EMBA program as they already have experience in a field or industry and look forward to enhance their knowledge.
Naukri Learning offers a wide range of EMBA programs for you to choose from. Other courses related to EMBA that you may consider are Leadership, Diploma Courses, Online MBA and Distance MBA.
Benefits of EMBA
• Recruiters prefer EMBA graduates as they already have considerable amount of experience as compared to regular MBA graduates.
• Aspirants get to keep their full-time job while pursuing EMBA, if your company allows. Sometimes organisations can hire you back in a better position after getting the degree.
• An EMBA has no age limit and can be done whenever you feel that you need to learn the trades to move to a higher position.
• Most EMBA programs do not require entrance exams; so you do not have to give extra time for exam preparations.
Why should you go for an EMBA program?
EMBA can open up numerous doors of opportunities for a professional. It can give your career a tremendous boost. Some top reasons to go for an EMBA are:
• It will boost your resume by helping you add certain in-demand skills.
• With an EMBA degree, you can expect better job profiles and higher salary compensation
• You will have an expert understanding of your field, businesses processes and gain a plethora of skills that will help you in your future career
• Experienced Professionals
• Assistant Managers
• Senior Software Developers
What are the key skills associated with EMBA?
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to become good management.
• Good leadership skills to maintain your status quo as a top executive in any organisation.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced understanding of various business processes.
- □ You can expect the following career profiles after completing an EMBA program:
• Senior Manager
• General Manager
• Chief Marketing Officer
However, the above mentioned designations also vary according to your total years of experience, other qualifications and skillset.
Software Testing is the process of executing or running a program to check whether it has any bugs or not. Failures in a software system can be costly in terms of money, time, and business reputation. This, Software Testing Foundations, course introduces candidates to fundamental software testing methodology and principles. With high quality online content, it explores the necessity for software testing, and the basic process and psychology associated with it. The course is aligned with the Certified Tester Foundations Level Syllabus and is intended to help learners prepare for the exam for Foundation Certificate in Software Testing, having dual accreditation with Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB) and ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board).647 Students13 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 266 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
This certification tests the individuals on oodles of areas in software quality assurance that encompass quality models, basic knowledge of concepts of quality, analytics techniques, metrics and software configuration management used for SQA , audit, control and management. It is designed for experts and students wishing to excel in the chosen fields. SQA is a supporting process that has to render the independent assurance in which activities, processes and products fulfill with predefined plans.100 hoursOffline self studyIntermediate$ 121 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
1279+ Jobsas per Naukri database