Six Sigma Yellow Belt Courses, Certification & Training by Naukri learning
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Six Sigma is a prominent quality management methodology (or a set of tools and techniques) for process improvement. Six Sigma Yellow Belts are employees who are well-versed with the fundamentals of Six Sigma methodologies and work as team members of complex projects led by a Green Belt or Black Belt.
Naukri Learning offers some of the best online training courses is Six Sigma Yellow Belt for aspirants. There are other various certification courses in Six Sigma like Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Master Black Belt, and Total Quality Management.
Benefits of Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Six Sigma has become a key requirement for many organisations. Following are some of the benefits of a Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
• It helps organisations in improving their business processes.
• With the help of Six Sigma, businesses can improve their quality of products or services to a large extent.
• Most organisations which follow Six Sigma methodology can reduce waste and the process cycle period.
• Businesses will be able to maintain their world-class quality of services consistently.
• It is an important activity which helps reduce cost in various process levels.
Six Sigma techniques not only benefit organisations but also individuals. It is helpful for professionals to showcase their proficiency and also, get the opportunity to work in an organisation which follows such methodology.
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field.
• You will become a key member in a Lean Six Sigma project team.
• Enhanced understanding of business processes.
• Knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field
Individuals who have basic knowledge of Six Sigma principles and want to improve their skills will benefit from this course. This course is also ideal for:
• Quality Control Analysts
• Quality Engineers/Auditors
• IT Analysts
• Quality Supervisors/Quality Managers
• Quality System Managers
What are the key skills you can gain with a Six Sigma Yellow Belt training?
• Leadership skills – It provides you with knowledge in change management, mentoring skills and interpersonal skills.
• Business process understanding – Through Six Sigma Yellow Belt training, you can learn about the importance of knowing the business processes so that you can deliver better results.
• Six Sigma tools – There are various important tools that you will be proficient in like 5S, ANOVA, Hypotheses Testing, Kanban, FMEA, Pareto and Control Charts.
- □ You can expect one of the following career profiles after completing a Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification:
• Project Manager
• Process Manager
• QA Inspectors/Manager
• Lead Engineer
• Senior IT Project Manager
Six Sigma is a data-driven and disciplined methodology consisting of certain techniques skills for process improvement. It was started in Motorola in 1986 and has got different levels of certification — White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt. This Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt course has been specifically designed to train candidates on the Six Sigma methodology. It also provides skills on various tools and techniques; and how to integrate with Six Sigma. Aligned with ASQ Body of Knowledge, the course covers various areas like quality tools, metrics, identifying 6σ projects, and other related areas. This course will help candidates to prepare for the Six Sigma yellow Belt Certification.19 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 223 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Six Sigma Yellow belt certification is idyllic for experts who are new to the Six Sigma and wishing to build a career in the domain. The course encompasses a series of steps for statistical tools and interventions enabling organizations to sort out process in need of sustaining substantial improvements and recognizing the root cause of problems. Besides a basic understanding of how Six Sigma works in delivering projects, you will have an involvement in Six Sigma methodologies helping you to become a valuable player in a firm’s larger objectives. When you complete the course, you will gain superb experience of theoretical principles to real-life scenarios.4 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 134 Enquire NowBrochure Course Selling Partner
634+ Jobsas per Naukri database