Six Sigma Yellow Belt Courses, Certification & Training by Naukri learning
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Naukri Learning offers some of the best online training courses is Six Sigma Yellow Belt for aspirants. There are other various certification courses in Six Sigma like Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Master Black Belt, and Total Quality Management.
Benefits of Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Six Sigma has become a key requirement for many organisations. Following are some of the benefits of a Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
• It helps organisations in improving their business processes.
• With the help of Six Sigma, businesses can improve their quality of products or services to a large extent.
• Most organisations which follow Six Sigma methodology can reduce waste and the process cycle period.
• Businesses will be able to maintain their world-class quality of services consistently.
• It is an important activity which helps reduce cost in various process levels.
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field.
• You will become a key member in a Lean Six Sigma project team.
• Enhanced understanding of business processes.
• Knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field
• Quality Control Analysts
• Quality Engineers/Auditors
• IT Analysts
• Quality Supervisors/Quality Managers
• Quality System Managers
What are the key skills you can gain with a Six Sigma Yellow Belt training?
• Leadership skills – It provides you with knowledge in change management, mentoring skills and interpersonal skills.
• Business process understanding – Through Six Sigma Yellow Belt training, you can learn about the importance of knowing the business processes so that you can deliver better results.
• Six Sigma tools – There are various important tools that you will be proficient in like 5S, ANOVA, Hypotheses Testing, Kanban, FMEA, Pareto and Control Charts.
- □ You can expect one of the following career profiles after completing a Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification:
• Project Manager
• Process Manager
• QA Inspectors/Manager
• Lead Engineer
• Senior IT Project Manager
Six Sigma is a data-driven and disciplined methodology consisting of certain techniques skills for process improvement. It was started in Motorola in 1986 and has got different levels of certification — White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt and Master Black Belt. This Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt course has been specifically designed to train candidates on the Six Sigma methodology. It also provides skills on various tools and techniques; and how to integrate with Six Sigma. Aligned with ASQ Body of Knowledge, the course covers various areas like quality tools, metrics, identifying 6σ projects, and other related areas. This course will help candidates to prepare for the Six Sigma yellow Belt Certification.19 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 223 Enquire Now
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification training
People also interested in similar Six Sigma Yellow Belt Courses
634+ Jobsas per Naukri database