Six Sigma Green Belt Courses, Certification & Training by Ernst & young
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Six Sigma is a prominent quality management methodology (or a set of tools and techniques) for process improvement. Six Sigma Green Belt is perfect for employees who have spent some time working with process improvement teams. They analyse and solve quality problems, and are involved in Six Sigma, Lean or other quality improvement projects.
Naukri Learning offers some of the best online training courses in Six Sigma Green Belt. There are other various certification courses in Six Sigma like Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Black Belt, Master Black Belt, CTFL, Minitab and Total Quality Management.
Benefits of Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma has become a key requirement for many organisations. Following are the benefits of a Six Sigma Green Belt:
• Improves business processes
• Improves quality of products or services
• Reduces waste and errors
• Reduces the process cycle period
• Maintains world-class quality of services
• Reduces the cost in various levels of business process
Six Sigma techniques not only benefit organisations but also individuals. Those who have a Six Sigma Green Belt certification can expect to have a successful career path in the field of quality management.
Top reasons why you should go for a Six Sigma Green Belt course:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain an enhanced understanding of the processes involved in a Six Sigma project.
• Along with recognition of skills and knowledge, you can expect a better job profile or an increase in salary.
• You will gain advanced knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field.
• You will be able to learn to apply basic areas in the DMAIC approach and become a key member in a Six Sigma project team.
What are the key skills you can gain with a Six Sigma Green Belt training?
• Leadership skills – It provides you with knowledge in change management, mentoring skills and interpersonal skills.
• Business process understanding – Through Six Sigma Green Belt training, you can learn about the importance of knowing the business processes so that you can deliver better results.
• Six Sigma tools – There are various important tools that you will be proficient in like 5S, ANOVA, Hypotheses Testing, Kanban, FMEA, Pareto and Control Charts.
Individuals who have basic knowledge of Six Sigma principles and want to improve their skills will benefit from this course. This course is also ideal for:
• Quality Control Analysts
• Quality Engineers/Auditors
• IT Analysts
• Quality Supervisors/Quality Managers
• Quality System Managers
- □Career Outcomes
You can expect the following career profiles after completing a Six Sigma Green Belt certification:
• Project Manager
• Process Manager
• QA Inspectors/Manager
• Lead Engineer
• Senior IT Project Manager
The objective of EY’s four-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is to make the participants well versed with the concepts of Six Sigma and equip them with the knowledge of various tools — statistical as well as non-statistical — used within the framework of Lean and Six Sigma. | Participants will be exposed to some of the key Lean tools and 7 kinds of waste and value-stream mapping. The training will help individuals to prepare and get ready to take up big, complex industry issues and opportunities to deliver outcomes that help grow, optimize and protect businesses. They will be able to gather real world skills and experience with our live, hands-on training to support their organizations in increasing sales, becoming more cost competitive, reducing risk and enhancing operational resilience. | This course will provide participants the necessary information required to lead and run Lean and Six Sigma projects with their respective work areas. Benefits of the program : | The course covers the basic requirements of Six Sigma methodology and its application for real-world problems or process improvement. | The course sharpens participants’ business acumen and commitment to improving work process at all levels, impacting financials and customer satisfaction and even deriving strategic benefits. | Participants may learn how to streamline considerably, which may allow them to make improvements within all areas of budget, including adding to revenue and improving the bottom line. | The program is likely to develop competency around process improvement and enhance career opportunitiesClassroomIntermediateEnquire NowCourse Provider
Companies providing Six Sigma Green Belt Certification training
People also interested in similar Six Sigma Green Belt Courses
23159+ Jobsas per Naukri database