Six Sigma Green Belt Courses, Certification & Training by E careers
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Six Sigma is a prominent quality management methodology (or a set of tools and techniques) for process improvement. Six Sigma Green Belt is perfect for employees who have spent some time working with process improvement teams. They analyse and solve quality problems, and are involved in Six Sigma, Lean or other quality improvement projects.
Naukri Learning offers some of the best online training courses in Six Sigma Green Belt. There are other various certification courses in Six Sigma like Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Black Belt, Master Black Belt, CTFL, Minitab and Total Quality Management.
Benefits of Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma has become a key requirement for many organisations. Following are the benefits of a Six Sigma Green Belt:
• Improves business processes
• Improves quality of products or services
• Reduces waste and errors
• Reduces the process cycle period
• Maintains world-class quality of services
• Reduces the cost in various levels of business process
Six Sigma techniques not only benefit organisations but also individuals. Those who have a Six Sigma Green Belt certification can expect to have a successful career path in the field of quality management.
Top reasons why you should go for a Six Sigma Green Belt course:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain an enhanced understanding of the processes involved in a Six Sigma project.
• Along with recognition of skills and knowledge, you can expect a better job profile or an increase in salary.
• You will gain advanced knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field.
• You will be able to learn to apply basic areas in the DMAIC approach and become a key member in a Six Sigma project team.
What are the key skills you can gain with a Six Sigma Green Belt training?
• Leadership skills – It provides you with knowledge in change management, mentoring skills and interpersonal skills.
• Business process understanding – Through Six Sigma Green Belt training, you can learn about the importance of knowing the business processes so that you can deliver better results.
• Six Sigma tools – There are various important tools that you will be proficient in like 5S, ANOVA, Hypotheses Testing, Kanban, FMEA, Pareto and Control Charts.
Individuals who have basic knowledge of Six Sigma principles and want to improve their skills will benefit from this course. This course is also ideal for:
• Quality Control Analysts
• Quality Engineers/Auditors
• IT Analysts
• Quality Supervisors/Quality Managers
• Quality System Managers
- □Career Outcomes
You can expect the following career profiles after completing a Six Sigma Green Belt certification:
• Project Manager
• Process Manager
• QA Inspectors/Manager
• Lead Engineer
• Senior IT Project Manager
Improve your knowledge of process improvement and prepare for a senior position in a project team by achieving the Six Sigma Green Belt qualification. Over 1000 active course pages are delivered online, accompanied by instructor notes and slide explanations to ensure the correct interpretation and explanation of Six Sigma topics. The implementation road maps within each phase make it easy to put the lessons into practice using problem-solving technology. | Participants can also use the built-in social networking tools to learn from other course delegates, whilst end of section tests help them assess whether they are fully ready to sit the Six Sigma exam and earn their Green Belt designation.Online self studyIntermediate₹ 25,000 20% OFF ₹ 20,000 Enquire Now
Six Sigma Green Belt
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamBrochure Course Provider
Companies providing Six Sigma Green Belt Certification training
People also interested in similar Six Sigma Green Belt Courses
23159+ Jobsas per Naukri database