Six Sigma Black Belt Courses, Certification & Training by Greycampus
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
A Six Sigma Black Belt professional demonstrates team leadership, understand team dynamics and assigns team members their roles and responsibilities. They have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles and have basic knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts.
Naukri Learning offers some of the best online training courses is Six Sigma Black Belt for aspirants. There are other various certification courses in Six Sigma like Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Master Black Belt, and Total Quality Management.
Benefits of Six Sigma Black Belt
Six Sigma has become a key requirement for many organisations. Following are some of the benefits of a Six Sigma Black Belt:
• It helps organisations in improving their business processes.
• With the help of Six Sigma, businesses can improve their quality of products or services to a large extent.
• Most organisations which follow Six Sigma methodology can reduce waste and the process cycle period.
• Businesses will be able to maintain their world-class quality of services consistently.
• It is an important activity which helps reduce cost in various process levels.
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field.
• You will become a key member in a Lean Six Sigma project team.
• Ability to lead Enterprise-wide complex DMAIC projects and integrate Six Sigma philosophy as a long-term improvement philosophy in your organisation.
• Quality Assurance Engineers
• Team Leaders
• Project Managers
• Quality Supervisors/Quality Managers
• Senior Management
What are the key skills you can gain with a Six Sigma Black Belt training?
• Leadership skills – It provides you with knowledge in change management, mentoring skills and interpersonal skills.
• Business process understanding – Through Six Sigma Black Belt training, you can learn about the importance of knowing the business processes so that you can deliver better results.
• Six Sigma tools – There are various important tools that you will be proficient in like 5S, ANOVA, Hypotheses Testing, Kanban, FMEA, Pareto and Control Charts.
- □ Candidates can expect to get career opportunities in one of the following profiles after completion of the Six Sigma Black Belt certification:
• Project Manager
• Senior Process Manager
• Senior Manager - Quality
• Lead Engineer
• Senior IT Project Manager
The course offers a robust comprehension of Six Sigma tools and techniques having high utilization frequency. Six Sigma Black Belts professionals can be fundamentally understood as Leaders, Communicators, Business Strategist and Change Agents. This certification provides an insight of DMAIC model as per the Six Sigma principles. The basic aim of the certification is to equip professionals with leadership qualities as they usually carry out duties like measuring, structuring and analyzing performance issues along with performing Six Sigma roles to provide project leadership.1600 Students36 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 356 Take this Course
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamBrochure Course Selling Partner
Companies providing Six Sigma Black Belt Certification training
People also interested in similar Six Sigma Black Belt Courses
23302+ Jobsas per Naukri database