SAP BI Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Naukri Learning offers a variety of courses that will help you to become an expert in SAP BI. There are also a number of other similar courses like data science, machine learning, business analytics, Tableau and QlikView.
Benefits of SAP BI
• Reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) as SAP BI provides a single, integrated, scalable, and highly available business intelligence enterprise platform.
• Streamline business intelligence operations by improving the business user information request process.
• Create ad-hoc queries and manage powerful data analysis to get deeper business insight regardless of an organisation’s database platform complexity.
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You can improve your current profile and your skills will be globally accepted, helping you stand out as a certified professional
• You will be proficient in extracting and analysing data with SAP BI
• The training associated with a certification course is also aimed at improving your overall business intelligence knowledge
• Business Analysts
• Data Analysts/IT Analysts
• Software Developers
• Test Engineers
What are the skills associated with SAP-BI?
• You need to have basic data analysis and comprehension skills. It is necessary to have an understanding of how data can be linked and compiled into an easily-understood structure.
• Experience in basic data analysis tools and languages like MS Excel, Google Sheet and SQL can help you a lot.
• It’s good to have data modelling and transformation knowledge so that you can clean the data before using it for visualization purposes.
• High-level analytical and visualization skills.
- □ After the completion of SAP BI course, a professional can expect opportunities in one of the following profiles:
• Business Intelligence Analyst
• SAP BI Consultant
• Senior Technical Analyst
• Project Managers
Related Career Options
Data analyst is someone whose focus of problem solving and analysis relates to types of data and relationships between data elements in an IT system. ...Know More
Data scientists are professionals who are responsible for extracting insights or knowledge from data (both structured and unstructured) in various for...Know More
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A software architect is someone who makes high-level software designs and dictates technical standards encompassing platforms, standards and tools. It...Know More
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
SAP BI/BW training is a descriptive course on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. This course includes Sap Architecture, Application of SAP, SAP BW 7.3, SAP BW Works Model description, End-to-end Data Warehousing, SAP BW Modeling, Data Extraction from Flat File to SAP BW (DS) PSA, data sources ZDS_EMP and ZDC_D. It further covers SAP BW Data Schema, Info Providers, Functionality of Data Store Object (DSO), Info Cube, Lo-Cockpit description, CO-PA Extractor, BEX Query, Restrictions and Exceptions and BEX Analyzer.3598 Students24 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 170 Enquire Now
SAP BI ,
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing SAP BI Certification training
People also interested in similar SAP BI Courses
953+ Jobsas per Naukri database