Qlikview Courses, Certification & Training in Hyderabad
- Courses (0)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
QlikView is a popular data visualization/business intelligence (BI) tool and is one of the fastest evolving one in the industry. It helps in analysing data easily and support decision-making processes in an organisation.
Naukri Learning offers a plethora of online QlikView courses which is suited for professional across all levels and help BI aspirants to enhance their skills. Candidates who have done a course in QlikView have shown interest in other courses like business analytics, SAP BI, Tableau, data scientist, and data visualisation.
Benefits of QlikView
• QlikView provides the first-of-its-kind associative, in-memory business intelligence platform. Every data point in every field is associated with every other data point anywhere in the entire schema. This provides a high amount of flexibility to the users.
• It compresses data into a QVD (QlikView Data file) which reduces the need to connect the database. It is also 10-100% faster than loading data from a traditional database.
• It is highly scalable and thus its solutions can be implemented according to the requirements and the type of organisation, whether it is a small or a big one.
• It is very easy to learn and use. You don’t have to be expert in coding to use it extensively.
QlikView is one of the prominent tools for data visualisation and is often used by many organisations. This is why professionals having expertise in this tool are in high demand in these organisations.
According to a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
Some of the other benefits that you can get with a certification in QlikView are:
• The higher your skill levels are, the better the job opportunities you get. You can also perform better at interviews
• With recognition comes better salary and compensation
• You will have skills that are relevant in any organisation across the globe
• Become a QlikView expert with hands-on experience and start working as a Data Visualization Specialist
• Learn the industry standards in business intelligence and the techniques associated with it
What are the key skills associated with QlikView?
• You need to have basic data analysis and comprehension skills. It is necessary to have an understanding of how data can be linked and compiled into an easily-understood structure.
• Experience in basic data analysis tools and languages like MS Excel, Google Sheet and SQL can help you a lot.
• It’s good to have data modelling and transformation knowledge so that you can clean the data before using it for visualization purposes.
• High-level analytical and visualization skills.
• Fresh graduates
• Data Analysts/IT Analysts
• Business Intelligence Analysts
• Data Scientists
• Project Managers
Related Career Options
Data scientists are professionals who are responsible for extracting insights or knowledge from data (both structured and unstructured) in various for...Know More
Data analyst is someone whose focus of problem solving and analysis relates to types of data and relationships between data elements in an IT system. ...Know More
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A software architect is someone who makes high-level software designs and dictates technical standards encompassing platforms, standards and tools. It...Know More
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
People also interested in similar Qlikview Courses
631+ Jobsas per Naukri database