Project Management Tools Courses, Certification & Training by Vskills
- Courses (6)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Whether you are working on a small or a large project, project management tools will help you to perform better. In order to execute a project successfully, a project manager should have the right set of tools with him/her.
Having a certification in project management can open various avenues of opportunities. You can start as an Assistant Project Manager, a Software Developer or a Team Leader. Getting a certification in project management tools can help you become a Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Program Manager.
Naukri Learning offers an array of courses in project management tools which you can learn online according to your own comfort.
Benefits of Project Management Tools
• With the help of project management tools, project managers can have complete control over the planning and execution of the projects.
• Project management tools can help project managers to ensure that the project remains within the budget limit.
• A major benefit of project management tools is that project managers can keep everything organised and manage their time effectively.
There are numerous reasons you should consider getting certified in project management:
• Improve your resume and get better career opportunities
• Increase your chances of switching to a better position or even get a promotion
• Build your skills which can help you perform better in your current position
• Be efficient in delivering and managing your projects
Project management tools certification is an essential requirement for a project manager role across all industries. It is perfect for:
• Associate Project Managers
• IT Project Managers
• Product Managers
• Project Coordinators
• Project Engineers
What are the skills associated with project management?
• Communication – To manage a project efficiently, a project manager needs to have excellent communication skills.
• Risk Management – Any project has its risks and a good project manager should be proficient in managing risks.
• Leadership – Project Managers need to act as leaders so as to manage the teams effectively so that the projects are completed on time within the required budget.
• Negotiation – Though negotiation comes under communication, it is so important that it should be mentioned separately. As a project manager, you will be associated with countless negotiations throughout the project process.
- □ The scope for skilled professionals in project management is huge and a certification in project management will give you a chance to take advantage of the growing number of opportunities in this domain.
• Senior Project Manager
• Program Manager
• Project Administrator
• System Implementation Manager
• IT Project Manager
• Project Coordinators
Related Career Options
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
A program manager manages numerous programs and the teams responsible for nurturing the projects and achieving its deliverables. He/she acts as a visi...Know More
An IT Consultant is a professional who works closely with clients and offers their expertise on how to use information technology to improve their bus...Know More
Providing a comprehensive overview of the project plans, resources and tasks, Microsoft Project 2013 is perfect for all those looking to advance their career in project development. It makes it easy to manage project plans for business and home. In the course, you will learn how to manage project information and arrange how tasks are scheduled. You will also learn how to enter information, manage resource allocation and create assignments in 2013. An introduction on troubleshooting, reporting and customizing views will be rendered by the course. Along with that, you will get to create baselines, compare progress and update actual progress. It will help a candidate reach the pinnacle of his/her career by successfully managing projects.7.4 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 115 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Aimed at participants who want to use Primavera software for effective project management, Oracle Primavera E learning Program helps you achieve success in defined scope and budget |It is one such comprehensive, intelligent and flexible project management solution that can be leveraged towards enriching the project scheduling abilities| This is a consolidated program that aids candidates understand, remember and apply vital Oracle Primavera abilities | In the course, you will learn important project management concepts, understanding of a primavera interface, code activities and fundamentals impacting the project40 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 216 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Primavera is an enterprise project portfolio manager and integrates with other enterprise software. It was launched by Primavera Systems Inc. in 1983 and was acquired by Oracle Corporation in 2008. Primavera is used in various industries and industries look to employ professionals who are certified. | The Oracle Primavera Classroom Training course offers quality training to candidates and has been developed by some of the best professionals in the industry | This course provides hands on training on the tools and techniques to the candidates for them to learn and apply the functionalities of Primavera | It covers various topics in Primavera which will help the candidates to enhance their project planning/scheduling capabilitiesCourse Selling Partner
"The certification covers current topics as needed in industry, like strategic management and fit of a new project, project economics and finance, IT based project management tools, international project management and project ethics. The course also covers essential tools and techniques of project management, needed during project planning, project estimation, project scheduling and project implementation along with project quality management. | Project management is the essential skill that modern day managers, middle and senior managers, executives and students should have to excel in their careers and also demonstrate their project management skills."12 hoursOnline self studyBeginner₹ 8,259 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Delivered by an experienced Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Project 2013 Classroom Program is a Hands On, 2 Days Training Program which allows participants to LEARN, UNDERSTAND, REMEMBER and APPLY Important Microsoft Project 2013 functionalities and applications that can be leveraged towards enhancing your project planning capabilities!Course Selling Partner
Microsoft Projetc helps profesionals to efficiently plan and manage complex projects. It is a comprehensive tool perfect for candidates who handle scores of projects and wish to manage the data effectively. This certification gives introduction to the basics of Project 2013 application. In addition, it also gives an overview of project resources, plan and activities. This certification also provides information on tracking project progress, advanced task scheduling., customizing views, reporting and troubleshooting. This online training program will improve the knowledge of the experts to track project and identify risks effectively.4216 Students11 Hours Online self studyIntermediate₹ 3,523 25% OFF ₹ 2,642 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Project Management Tools Certification training
612+ Jobsas per Naukri database