PPC & SEM Courses, Certification & Training in Delhi
- Courses (0)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
SEM (Search Engine Marketing) refers to the paid search activities associated with the promotion of websites to increase their visibility through paid advertising on search engines. The most popular platforms for SEM are Google AdWords and Bing Ads. The prominent SEM method used is PPC (pay-per-click).
Professionals in PPC & SEM usually start their career as a PPC Executive, a Digital Marketing Executive or as an SEM Executive. . With experience or a professional certification in SEM, they can move to a higher-level position like a PPC Expert, a Digital Marketing Manager or a Marketing Manager.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of professional online certification courses in PPC and SEM, which can help them to improve their career prospects. Some of the other related courses which candidates can go for are SEO marketing, mobile marketing, e-mail marketing or social media marketing.
Benefits of PPC & SEM
PPC & SEM can be a game changer for organisations that do business online. Some of the top benefits of PPC & SEM are:
• In PPC & SEM, you have a good control of your costs and can set the budget accordingly. You can put a fixed daily spends cap and PPC is flexible, so you can change if you feel the need.
• It allows organisations to pay for only what is valuable. People only click on ads that they feel are relevant and hence, you only pay for valuable leads.
• It makes it easy for businesses to target the right audience at the right time. There are also options to deliver ads on particular devices (e.g. mobile).
• The results from PPC & SEM advertising can be measured accurately unlike other traditional methods of marketing.
Being a certified professional in PPC & SEM, your expertise in the industry can open up various opportunities for you to work with some of the best organisations in the industry.
Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
Here are some good reasons why a PPC & SEM certification can help you in your career endeavours:
• You can enhance your current profile and resume with a certification. Gain the required knowledge to successfully convert a PPC/AdWords interview
• You can earn a better salary, get better job opportunities or even a promotion
• You will acquire skills that are globally accepted and stand out as a certified professional
• You will get an in-depth understanding and hands-on experience in various PPC & SEM techniques
What are the skills associated with PPC & SEM?
• Advanced knowledge of the various SEM platforms like Google AdWords and Bing Ads, and associated tools like Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
• Good understanding of the technical components associated with PPC like tracking code, retargeting, etc.
• High-level creative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and client handling skills.
• Fresh Graduates
• SEM Executives
• Marketing Executives
• Online Marketing Executives/Digital Marketing Executives
Related Career Options
A pay per click expert is someone who specializes in managing pay per click media strategies for clients. He/she performs tasks like split-testing, es...Know More
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing manager supervises the professionals working in his/her team and executes a more comprehensive digital marketing strategy. The manag...Know More
A Marketing Manager is a professional who manages the marketing of a business or product and it could include one or more products or services. Market...Know More
Marketing Head or CMO
The marketing head of any organisation is responsible for managing all marketing activities and the implementation of short-term and long-term marketi...Know More
People also interested in similar PPC & SEM Courses