PMP Courses, Certification & Training by Nulearn
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is PMP?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional certification for project managers and is accepted across the globe. It is based on PMBOK Guide, a pre-eminent set of standard terminology and guidelines for project management.
In project management, professionals usually start their career path as an Assistant Project Manager or a Team Leader. One can move ahead with experience or if you want to boost your career, you can get a PMP certification to become a Project Manager, a Senior Project Manager or the Head of Operations.
Naukri Learning offers short-term and long-term online PMP courses to accommodate the busy schedules of professionals who are preparing for the PMP exam. Other courses which are popular among project management aspirants are PMP, CAPM, and Agile & Scrum.
Benefits of PMP Certification
• There is a demand from customers that their projects be handled by certified project managers and PMP can help the organisation to deliver better projects.
• Organisations can go for more challenging projects if they have certified professionals and PMP can help in that direction.
• Most organisations have team members from varied projects but if the project managers are PMP-certified, they can have a common language which everyone understands.
Why should you get PMP certified?
According to PMI India, a PMP certified candidate can garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification. Also, based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
Some other reasons to get a PMP certification are:
• You will learn new techniques that will help you in your project management activities.
• You will get plethora of opportunities to teach future PMP participants. There is a huge market for PMP training.
• You can acquire advanced level skills which are required to manage a project in your field.
• You will be able to follow the standard industry best practices while managing any project.
Who should do PMP Courses?
Professionals having experience in project management can choose to pursue a PMP certification to enhancer their learning and career progression. This makes it ideal for:
• Assistant/Associate Project Managers
• Project Executives/Managers/Supervisors/Administrators
• Team Managers/Leaders
• Software Developers/Engineers
• Operations Managers
PMP Professional KeySkills
• Communication– To manage a project efficiently, a project manager needs to have excellent communication skills.
• Risk Management – Any project has its risks and a good project manager should be proficient in managing risks.
• Leadership – Project Managers need to act as leaders so as to manage the teams effectively so that the projects are completed on time within the required budget.
• Negotiation – Though negotiation comes under communication, it is so important that it should be mentioned separately. As a project manager you will be associated with countless negotiations throughout the project process.
About PMP Exam
PMP Certification Cost
The PMP certification fees are as provided below:
Member: US $405
Non Member: US $555
There are a few PMP course eligibility you should know before appearing for the exam:
• Diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent
• 4500-7500 hours directing projects
• During the project management process, candidate has to document his/her work experience of minimum 36 months for graduates and 60 months for diploma holders
• 35 hours of instructor-led training
Increase your chances of becoming a PMP certified with Naukri Learning now.
Related Career Options
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
A program manager manages numerous programs and the teams responsible for nurturing the projects and achieving its deliverables. He/she acts as a visi...Know More
This course offers a comprehensive overview of Project Management from renowned faculties of India’s premium college IIM – Rohtak. Designed exclusively for working executives or fresh graduates, the course provides a broad understanding of the project management concepts, principles, and tools. | The programme,by focusing on various stages of planning, designing and managing projects, prepares candidates to adapt themselves to the constantly emerging demands of the industry.A major strength of the course lies in the takeaways including appropriate skills, knowledge, tools and techniques that later help candidates in mastering the projects with a clear focus on time, budget, and quality. | While the individual development is nurtured and supported through innovation, experimentation, and exploration, the curriculum of the course equips learners with necessary skill sets to manage projects leveraging applied advance project management software.Brochure Course Provider
Companies providing PMP Certification training
People also interested in similar PMP Courses
|Library Management Course In Gurgaon|
|Fashion Design Course In Gurgaon|
|Project Finance Course In Gurgaon|
|Library Management Course In Bangalore|
|Fashion Design Course In Bangalore|
|Project Finance Course In Bangalore|
|Library Management Course In Chennai|
|Fashion Design Course In Chennai|
|Project Finance Course In Chennai|
|Library Management Course In Kolkata|
|Fashion Design Course In Kolkata|
|Project Finance Course In Kolkata|
|Library Management Course In Ahmedabad|
|Fashion Design Course In Ahmedabad|
|Project Finance Course In Ahmedabad|
|Library Management Course In Hyderabad|
|Fashion Design Course In Hyderabad|
|Project Finance Course In Hyderabad|