PMP Courses, Certification & Training by Intellisteps
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is PMP?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional certification for project managers and is accepted across the globe. It is based on PMBOK Guide, a pre-eminent set of standard terminology and guidelines for project management.
In project management, professionals usually start their career path as an Assistant Project Manager or a Team Leader. One can move ahead with experience or if you want to boost your career, you can get a PMP certification to become a Project Manager, a Senior Project Manager or the Head of Operations.
Naukri Learning offers short-term and long-term online PMP courses to accommodate the busy schedules of professionals who are preparing for the PMP exam. Other courses which are popular among project management aspirants are PMP, CAPM, and Agile & Scrum.
Benefits of PMP Certification
• There is a demand from customers that their projects be handled by certified project managers and PMP can help the organisation to deliver better projects.
• Organisations can go for more challenging projects if they have certified professionals and PMP can help in that direction.
• Most organisations have team members from varied projects but if the project managers are PMP-certified, they can have a common language which everyone understands.
Why should you get PMP certified?
According to PMI India, a PMP certified candidate can garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification. Also, based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
Some other reasons to get a PMP certification are:
• You will learn new techniques that will help you in your project management activities.
• You will get plethora of opportunities to teach future PMP participants. There is a huge market for PMP training.
• You can acquire advanced level skills which are required to manage a project in your field.
• You will be able to follow the standard industry best practices while managing any project.
Who should do PMP Courses?
Professionals having experience in project management can choose to pursue a PMP certification to enhancer their learning and career progression. This makes it ideal for:
• Assistant/Associate Project Managers
• Project Executives/Managers/Supervisors/Administrators
• Team Managers/Leaders
• Software Developers/Engineers
• Operations Managers
PMP Professional KeySkills
• Communication– To manage a project efficiently, a project manager needs to have excellent communication skills.
• Risk Management – Any project has its risks and a good project manager should be proficient in managing risks.
• Leadership – Project Managers need to act as leaders so as to manage the teams effectively so that the projects are completed on time within the required budget.
• Negotiation – Though negotiation comes under communication, it is so important that it should be mentioned separately. As a project manager you will be associated with countless negotiations throughout the project process.
About PMP Exam
PMP Certification Cost
The PMP certification fees are as provided below:
Member: US $405
Non Member: US $555
There are a few PMP course eligibility you should know before appearing for the exam:
• Diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent
• 4500-7500 hours directing projects
• During the project management process, candidate has to document his/her work experience of minimum 36 months for graduates and 60 months for diploma holders
• 35 hours of instructor-led training
Increase your chances of becoming a PMP certified with Naukri Learning now.
Related Career Options
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
A program manager manages numerous programs and the teams responsible for nurturing the projects and achieving its deliverables. He/she acts as a visi...Know More
The Project Management Professional PMP® Certification offered by Project Management Institute PMI®, USA, is the most esteemed certification and recognized across the globe as an Industry Standard for Excellence in Project Management and thus, becoming the first preference of Organizations and Professionals to achieve their Corporate Objectives | PMP® Certification can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP® Certification garner a higher salary (23% higher on average) than those without a PMP® Certification. | PMP® Certification also signifies that you speak and understand the global language of Project Management and connects you to the community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. | Become a PMP® and become a Project Hero. | At IntelliSteps, We feel Proud to help you achieve this Significant Milestone in your Career and Welcome you to be a part of this Global Change.36 HoursOnline ClassroomIntermediate₹ 16,518 22% OFF ₹ 12,978 Enquire NowBrochure Course Provider
Companies providing PMP Certification training
Find PMP Certification training in other cities
People also interested in similar PMP Courses