Media Planning Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Media planning is usually done by advertising agencies or media planning agencies for their clients.
Most professionals in media planning start their career journey as an Advertising Executive, a Marketing Executive or an Account Executive. With the help of a certification or relevant experience, you can become a Media Planner, a Marketing Manager or a Brand Manager.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of top certification courses in media planning which can help you to become a skilled professional. Some of the other related courses are Marketing Planning, Marketing Research, PR & Branding and Digital Marketing.
What are the significances of Media Planning?
• Businesses can save a huge amount of time and resources if the right media channels are used for their advertising and marketing campaigns.
• Media planning can help organisations in sending the right brand message to its customers which will lead to a stronger connection.
• It can also help organisations to understand their right marketing objective and how they can communicate it with through the different channels.
If you want to have a successful career in advertising or branding, you can benefit from a certification in media planning. Following are some of the prominent reasons why you should get one:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will be able to learn the various ways you can target specific customers so that a brand’s message is delivered effectively.
• You will have a good understanding of the various media channels and how to use them optimally for advertising and marketing campaigns.
• You will have an advanced knowledge of the various processes and techniques used in the industry.
• Marketing Executives
• Advertising Executives
• Account Executives
What are the key skills associated with Media Planning?
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal.
• High attention to details and good business awareness.
• Good knowledge of the various media channels and media buying techniques.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
The Media and Entertainment Industry is going through futuristic tectonic shifts where traditional media models are being challenged every day and professionals are required to provide seamless client solutions that encompass traditional as well as new-age media. This is where it becomes important to choose the right program to redefine your career. The Times of India Group in association with SPJIMR, a top-10 ranked Indian B-School, presents a course that will equip media managers to face the digital revolution | Designed to help its participants master general management and marketing principles while focusing on digital media, this course has been curated by a stellar Academic Council and iconic Advisory Council comprising CEOs and market leaders | The program coverage includes inter alia, the business drivers of music, film, print & digital media, and entertainment formats. The participants will attend classes at TPL’s state of the art learning centers in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore, along with immersions at the SPJIMR campus | Learn-while-you-earn program that helps working professionals get not only a good grounding of the fundamentals of management but also gain insights that can help build a rewarding career in Media & EntertainmentOnline ClassroomIntermediateEnquire Now
The Times of India Group in association with SPJIMR, a top-10 ranked Indian B-School, present the next big thing in media and entertainment management studies. Designed by Industry veterans and seasoned academicians and guided by high profile advisory and academic councils, the curriculum is a judicious mix of media and entertainment topics and management components. The program coverage include inter alia, the business drivers of music, film, print and digital media, and entertainment formats. With this course you will gain proficiency with the business dynamics of various arms of the Industry, including the old and emerging business models in Media and Entertainment industry. Be well equipped with the opportunities and challenges of digital media. You will get working knowledge of operating models and structures, market dynamics and consumer insights. Operational knowledge of various management functions that aid in the successful functioning of any Media and Entertainment firm. This is a learn-while-you-earn program that helps working professionals get not only a good grounding of the fundamentals of management but also gain insights that can help build a rewarding career in Media & EntertainmentClassroomIntermediateEnquire Now
People also interested in similar Media Planning Courses
|Digital Course In Noida|
|Media Planning Course In Noida|
|PR & Branding Course In Noida|
|Digital Marketing Course In Noida|
|Marketing Planning Course In Noida|
|Marketing Research Course In Noida|
|Big Data & Hadoop Course In Noida|
|Web Analytics Course In Noida|
|Digital Course In Delhi|
|Media Planning Course In Delhi|
|PR & Branding Course In Delhi|
|Digital Marketing Course In Delhi|
|Marketing Planning Course In Delhi|
|Marketing Research Course In Delhi|
|Big Data & Hadoop Course In Delhi|
|Web Analytics Course In Delhi|
|Digital Course In Pune|
|Media Planning Course In Pune|
|PR & Branding Course In Pune|
|Digital Marketing Course In Pune|
|Marketing Planning Course In Pune|
|Marketing Research Course In Pune|
|Big Data & Hadoop Course In Pune|
|Web Analytics Course In Pune|