Machine Learning Courses, Certification & Training by Jigsaw academy
- Courses (3)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is a field of computer science, which uses statistical methods to inculcate a learning ability in computers with the help of data, without explicit programming. It has become a prominent area in data analytics where machines can provide accurate data predictions using historical data.
A certification course in machine learning helps you learn advanced skills to boost your career further in data analytics. Software Developers and Data Analysts can get skilled in machine learning to move to a more data critical position like a Data Scientist or a Machine Learning Engineer.
Naukri Learning offers a plethora of online certification courses in machine learning. You can enrol in other certification courses like data science, Qlikview, Tableau, business analytics and financial modelling for better job opportunities.
What are the benefits of Machine Learning?
• It is useful in the analysis of real-time data which can help organisations to optimise their processes for better performance.
• Automation of data entry and cleansing can be done through machine learning to save on time and resources, otherwise wasted on those activities.
• It is easier to make accurate customer behavioural predictions through machine learning.
• It can be used to perform complex computational problems on large sets of data within a reasonable amount of time.
Why should you enrol in a Machine Learning certification course?
Machine learning has huge potential across industries and is one of the biggest emerging technologies in the data analysis field. Some of the other reasons to take up a certification in machine learning are:
• It is an in-demand skill and organisations are looking for candidates who are proficient in machine learning.
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You can earn above average salary in data analytics industry. Companies offer best-in-the-industry salary to professionals who have knowledge of machine learning.
What are the key skills associated with Machine Learning?
• Knowledge of statistical and probability models, theories and metrics.
• Firm understanding of applied mathematics and major algorithms.
• Basic knowledge of distributed computing like Apache Hadoop and cloud services like AWS.
• Experience in any programming language like R, Python, Java or Scala.
- □ With a certification in machine learning, one can expect a career in one of the four areas outlined below:
• Data Scientist
• Data Architecture
• Machine Learning Engineer
This course is an advanced level training on Machine Learning application and algorithms. It will ensure you get hands on experience in multiple and highly used machine learning skills in both supervised and unsupervised learning. This machine learning training ensures you can apply machine learning algorithms like Regression, clustering, classification and recommendation.The unique case study approach ensures you are working hands on with data while you learn. Finally the course trains you in deep learning and Spark Machine learning, skills which are in great demand today.Course Selling Partner
Artificial Intelligence (AI) represents a major step forward in how computer systems adapt, evolve and learn. It has widespread applications in almost every industry and is widely considered to be the next big technological shift, similar in scale to past shifts such as the industrial revolution, the computer age, and the smartphone revolution | Gain expertise in one of the most fascinating and fastest growing areas of computer science through an innovative online program that covers fascinating and compelling topics in the field of Artificial Intelligence and its applications. This MicroMasters® Program from Columbia University will give you a rigorous, advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Artificial Intelligence. The program represents 25% of the coursework toward a Masters degree in Computer Science at ColumbiaCourse Provider
MACHINE LEARNING (ML) is the construction of algorithms that one can learn from and respond to large data sets faster and make effective predictions. It instructs computers to find patterns in data without being explicitly programmed. As data grows in volume and becomes more complex, the applications of ML are becoming widespread. Key applications of ML include: Trading Patterns & Efficiencies in Global Financial Markets, Fraud Prediction & Detection for Banks, Recommender & Predictor Systems for Retail & E-Commerce, Transportation Management & Traffic Shaping for Smart Cities and Predictive Techniques for Autonomous Vehicles. This course is number 1 in-demand skill globally among programmers. Machine Learning specialists usually get a substantial hike in earnings depending on their experience and capabilities.ClassroomIntermediateEnquire NowBrochure Course Provider
2994+ Jobsas per Naukri database