Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Courses, Certification & Training by Simplilearn
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Naukri Learning offers some of the best online training courses in Six Sigma Green Belt for aspirants. There are other various /certification courses in Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma like /Lean Management, /Six Sigma Black Belt, /Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, /CTFL, /Minitab and Total Quality Management.
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Lean Six Sigma has become a key requirement for many organisations. Following are some of the benefits of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt:
• It helps in improving business processes
• It also helps in boosting the quality of products or services
• With a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, businesses are able reduce waste and errors
• Through Lean Six Sigma, organisations will be able to reduce the process cycle period
• Businesses will be able to maintain their world-class quality of services consistently
• It is an important activity which helps reduce cost in various process levels
Some of the reasons why you should go for a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field.
• You will learn to apply basic areas in the Lean and DMAIC methodologies.
• You will become a key member in a Lean Six Sigma project team.
• Quality Control Analysts
• Quality Engineers/Auditors
• IT Analysts
• Quality Supervisors/Quality Managers
• Quality System Managers
What are the key skills you can gain with a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training?
• Leadership skills – It provides you with knowledge in change management, mentoring skills and interpersonal skills.
• Business process understanding – Through Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, you can learn about the importance of knowing the business processes so that you can deliver better results.
• Six Sigma tools – There are various important tools that you will be proficient in like Minitab and other statistical tools used for hypothesis testing.
• Lean methodologies – Learn the various techniques associated with lean methodology.
The fees for Lean Six Sigma certification varies from organisation to organisation. You should check out which is the best-suited one for you before applying for a certification.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training10797 Students
This course is accredited by International Association for Six Sigma Certification. It has been designed to make certain that you clear Lean Six Sigma Certification in first attempt. The training renders depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of DMAIC, real life applications and six sigma tools. You will do data analysis and hypothesis testing in Analysis phase. Besides this, you will identify the possible actions for the performance of variations. This is designed to meet the requirements of scores of people who wish to learn and implement the Six Sigma methodology.56 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 154 Take this Course
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. This training provides in depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of D M A I C, six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.67 HoursOnline ClassroomBeginner$ 319 Take this CourseCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification training
People also interested in similar Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Courses