Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Courses, Certification & Training in Delhi
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Naukri Learning offers some of the best online training courses in Six Sigma Black Belt for aspirants. There are other various /certification courses in Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma like /Lean Management, /Six Sigma Black Belt, /Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, CTFL, Minitab and Total Quality Management..
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma has become a key requirement for many organisations. Following are some of the benefits of a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt:
• It helps in improving business processes
• It also helps in boosting the quality of products or services
• With a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, businesses are able reduce waste and errors
• Through Lean Six Sigma, organisations will be able to reduce the process cycle period
• Businesses will be able to maintain their world-class quality of services consistently
• It is an important activity which helps reduce cost in various process levels
Some of the reasons why you should go for a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field.
• You will learn to apply complex techniques in Lean and DMAIC methodologies.
• You will become a project leader in a Lean Six Sigma team.
• Quality Control Analysts
• Quality Engineers/Auditors
• IT Analysts
• Quality Supervisors/Quality Managers
• Quality System Managers
What are the key skills you can gain with a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training?
• Leadership skills – It provides you with knowledge in change management, mentoring skills and interpersonal skills.
• Business process understanding – Through Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, you can learn about the importance of knowing the business processes so that you can deliver better results.
• Six Sigma tools – There are various important tools that you will be proficient in like Minitab and other statistical tools used for hypothesis testing.
• Lean methodologies – Learn the various techniques associated with lean methodology.
- □ You can expect one of the following career profiles after completing a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification:
• Project Manager
• Process Manager
• QA Inspectors/Manager
• Lead Engineer
• Senior IT Project Manager
The fees for Lean Six Sigma certification varies from organisation to organisation. You should check out which is the best-suited one for you before applying for a certification.
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Professional Program is aimed at helping you master Lean principles and Six Sigma methodologies. It ensures that you become the go-to person for all quality management projects. | The Lean management course is the foundation for this master’s program, and explains how to optimize end to end processes to have maximum value for everybody involved in any business. Post gaining knowledge on lean concepts the next course for aspirants is Lean six sigma green belt which explains principles of lean six sigma along with industry applications. This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. This training provides in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C, six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases. | It gives you the skills to understand and implement quality projects. | Minitab is a tool that enables effective statistical analysis for projects. Once you complete the requirements of the program, you will become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Professional40 Hours Online ClassroomIntermediate$ 422 Take this CourseCourse Selling Partner
People also interested in similar Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Courses