Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Courses, Certification & Training by Greycampus
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Naukri Learning offers some of the best online training courses in Six Sigma Black Belt for aspirants. There are other various /certification courses in Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma like /Lean Management, /Six Sigma Black Belt, /Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, CTFL, Minitab and Total Quality Management..
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma has become a key requirement for many organisations. Following are some of the benefits of a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt:
• It helps in improving business processes
• It also helps in boosting the quality of products or services
• With a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, businesses are able reduce waste and errors
• Through Lean Six Sigma, organisations will be able to reduce the process cycle period
• Businesses will be able to maintain their world-class quality of services consistently
• It is an important activity which helps reduce cost in various process levels
Some of the reasons why you should go for a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the field.
• You will learn to apply complex techniques in Lean and DMAIC methodologies.
• You will become a project leader in a Lean Six Sigma team.
• Quality Control Analysts
• Quality Engineers/Auditors
• IT Analysts
• Quality Supervisors/Quality Managers
• Quality System Managers
What are the key skills you can gain with a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training?
• Leadership skills – It provides you with knowledge in change management, mentoring skills and interpersonal skills.
• Business process understanding – Through Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, you can learn about the importance of knowing the business processes so that you can deliver better results.
• Six Sigma tools – There are various important tools that you will be proficient in like Minitab and other statistical tools used for hypothesis testing.
• Lean methodologies – Learn the various techniques associated with lean methodology.
- □ You can expect one of the following career profiles after completing a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification:
• Project Manager
• Process Manager
• QA Inspectors/Manager
• Lead Engineer
• Senior IT Project Manager
The fees for Lean Six Sigma certification varies from organisation to organisation. You should check out which is the best-suited one for you before applying for a certification.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt1923 Students
This course helps you learn Six Sigma philosophies and principles encompassing techniques and supporting systems. It enables candidates to implement methods in distinct phases of a business to enrich goods and services, robust partnerships, satisfaction and client loyalty. It is an amalgamated certification of Six Sigma and Lean tendered to experts who successfully qualify the LSSBB exam. It is an approach that is used to enhance services on time while removing defects and leading towards perfection. This is one of the most sought after certifications helping organization in achieving their process excellence initiatives and delivering profits. Once the training is complete, you will be able to design, measure and control DMAIC using statistical tools.35 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 356 Take this Course
Six Sigma Green Belt , Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ,
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamBrochure Course Selling Partner
People also interested in similar Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Courses