ITIL Courses, Certification & Training by Simplilearn
Why should you do?
Who should do?
In IT industry, the career path of a professional usually starts with Software Developer/Engineer, System Analyst or IT Support and with the help of a certification, you can speed up your career to become a/an IT Manager, Quality Analyst, Team Leader or Project Manager.
Other online popular courses that are popular among candidates who go for ITIL certification are ITSM, CISSP, Ethical Hacking, CISA and cloud computing.
What are the benefits of ITIL?
There are a number of benefits of ITIL for organisations. Some of which are:
• ITIL is a proven framework and it has worked for many top organisations. Thus, it proves that it can be adopted without doubt.
• The framework is designed in such a way that it will help organisations to deliver better customer satisfaction and improve their relationships.
• With ITIL, there is an improvement in the internal operations activities, leading to better quality of services delivered.
ITIL has become an industry standard and a certification in it will help you to become a core member of the IT team. Some of the other benefits that you can get from a certification in ITIL are:
• Based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have skills that are globally useful and help you to be job-ready for any organisations globally.
• You will learn the ITIL best practices and key principles that are required to apply the methodology.
• You will also learn about lean principles and save costs by increasing the efficiency of various team processes.
• System Administrators/Analyst/Engineers
• Service Delivery professionals
• Quality Analysts
• Database Administrators
• IT Support/Analysts/Managers
What are the key skills associated with ITIL?
• A good understanding of the different software development activities and software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Good understanding of the business processes in terms of IT operations.
• Proficient in the programming languages used in any associated projects.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- □ You can expect to get career opportunities in one of the following profiles with a certification in ITIL:
• IT Analyst/Manager/Lead
• Technical Consultant
• Team Leader
• Project Manager
• Quality Analyst
• System Analyst
ITIL Lifecycle Expert Program is a certification course that would help you understand ITIL and how you can build specialized organisational capabilities to give superior services and deliver value to your customers. The Walt Disney Company, US Federal Government, IBM, WalMart and several other big businesses use ITIL. Understand how they have made the best use of ITIL and implement the principles to grow your organisation and yourself.54.5 HoursOnline self studyExpert$ 274 Take this Course
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
ITIL® Foundation training from Simplilearn is designed to ensure that you clear the ITIL exam in the first attempt. The ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management. It includes ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions & Outcomes, ITSM processes and Service Management best practices.180Online self studyBeginnerTake this Course
ITIL , ITSM , Operations
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamBrochure Course Provider
Companies providing ITIL Certification training
People also interested in similar ITIL Courses
4094+ Jobsas per Naukri database