ITIL Courses, Certification & Training by Greycampus
Why should you do?
Who should do?
In IT industry, the career path of a professional usually starts with Software Developer/Engineer, System Analyst or IT Support and with the help of a certification, you can speed up your career to become a/an IT Manager, Quality Analyst, Team Leader or Project Manager.
Other online popular courses that are popular among candidates who go for ITIL certification are ITSM, CISSP, Ethical Hacking, CISA and cloud computing.
What are the benefits of ITIL?
There are a number of benefits of ITIL for organisations. Some of which are:
• ITIL is a proven framework and it has worked for many top organisations. Thus, it proves that it can be adopted without doubt.
• The framework is designed in such a way that it will help organisations to deliver better customer satisfaction and improve their relationships.
• With ITIL, there is an improvement in the internal operations activities, leading to better quality of services delivered.
ITIL has become an industry standard and a certification in it will help you to become a core member of the IT team. Some of the other benefits that you can get from a certification in ITIL are:
• Based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have skills that are globally useful and help you to be job-ready for any organisations globally.
• You will learn the ITIL best practices and key principles that are required to apply the methodology.
• You will also learn about lean principles and save costs by increasing the efficiency of various team processes.
• System Administrators/Analyst/Engineers
• Service Delivery professionals
• Quality Analysts
• Database Administrators
• IT Support/Analysts/Managers
What are the key skills associated with ITIL?
• A good understanding of the different software development activities and software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Good understanding of the business processes in terms of IT operations.
• Proficient in the programming languages used in any associated projects.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- □ You can expect to get career opportunities in one of the following profiles with a certification in ITIL:
• IT Analyst/Manager/Lead
• Technical Consultant
• Team Leader
• Project Manager
• Quality Analyst
• System Analyst
ITIL Foundation Training2346 Students
ITIL certification is most widely utilized IT service Management framework. It is considered to be the most in demand and also help companies to recognize areas where transformation is needed and enhancement is to be made by increasing productivity. This course is an entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. The training emphasizes on the key elements, terminologies and key elements connected with ITIL service lifecycle management. It also encompasses ITSM, ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions and Outcomes and Service management best practices. This online self-training program is to help candidates bring affirmative changes in business and enrich client experience.15 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 245 Take this Course
ITIL , ITSM , Productivity
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamBrochure Course Selling Partner
Companies providing ITIL Certification training
People also interested in similar ITIL Courses
4094+ Jobsas per Naukri database