IT Hardware & Networking Courses, Certification & Training by Getcertgo
Why should you do?
Who should do?
There are plethora of opportunities in the IT industry for professionals are certified in IT Hardware & Networking. It can help you to work as a Networking Manager, a System Administrator or a Network Engineer.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online certification courses in IT Hardware & Networking to help you become an expert. Some of the other related courses are IT Security & Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing, CCNA and Telecom Management.
What is the significance of IT Hardware & Networking?
Organisations give utmost importance to IT Hardware & Networking as it plays a vital role in their business. Following are the reasons why:
• It allows the transfer of data from one computer to another in the same network efficiently so that employees can share ideas and information easily.
• Good networking systems helps in reducing the cost of operations as the devices can be shared without the need for separate devices for each individual employee.
• It improves storage efficiency as shared storage has greater capacity and employees can have the required data readily.
As a certified IT Hardware & Networking professional, you will have good chances of boosting your career. Some of the major benefits of a certification course are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have an up-to-date knowledge of the current technologies and computer networking systems.
• You will gain a comprehensive skill set, which will help you to be job ready.
• You will acquire hands-on experience in some of the essential tools and techniques used in the industry.
• Fresh Graduates
• IT professionals
• Web Developers
• Software Developers
What are the key skills associated with IT Hardware & Networking?
• Good knowledge of computer systems and networking devices.
• Good knowledge of tools and techniques used in the industry.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
- □ With a certification in ethical hacking, you can expect to get opportunities in the following career profiles:
• Networking Manager
• Networking Engineer
• System Administrator
• Project Manager, IT
Related Career Options
A Networking/Network Manager is a professional who is responsible for the maintenance and installation of a company’s computer networks. The professio...Know More
IT Security Specialist
An IT Security Specialist is a professional who has expertise in a computer network or IT infrastructure security. The person is responsible for desig...Know More
A system administrator is a professional whose job responsibility is to upkeep, maintain and configure reliable operations of a computer system. The p...Know More
Certified Internet of Things Introduction312 Students
The Internet of Things (or IoT) is the concept of interconnection of everyday items via the internet of computing devices embedded in them, which enables the transfer of data. The Internet of Things Introduction course introduces the candidates to this ever-growing phenomenon and has been designed by some of the top experts in the industry. Providing unlimited access to online content for six months, this course encompasses a wide variety of technology, protocols, and ideas to arrive at a coherent whole. Through this course, the candidates will learn about the features and applications of the IoT, the hardware and software involved, and how to make use of it for applications. A course completion certificate is also provided to the learners.2 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 183 Take this Course
Internet of Things , IOT ,
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing IT Hardware & Networking Certification training
Find IT Hardware & Networking Certification training in other cities
People also interested in similar IT Hardware & Networking Courses
Earn 35% Higher Salaryas per Naukri database