Investment Banking Courses, Certification & Training in Ahmedabad
- Courses (0)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Investment Bankers usually start their career as a fresh graduate, a Banking Executive or an Analyst and with experience or the help of a certification, move to higher professional positions as an Account Manager, a VP – Investment Banking or a Managing Director.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of high-quality courses in investment banking which will help candidates get a comprehensive knowledge. There are other courses you might be interested in like Portfolio Management, Commercial Banking, Money Markets and Financial Modelling.
What is the significance of Investment Banking?
Investment banking has its own significance when it comes to the financial industry. Some of the prominent areas are:
• It can be regarded as the money superhighway and represents a core part of the economy of the world.
• It provides a platform for investors and organisations to build and maintain their investment with the help of experienced professionals.
• It acts as a vital link between businesses that need money and investors who are looking to make money by investing.
A certification in investment banking can boost your career and help you get opportunities to work in some of the top organisations. Some of the major reasons are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will learn the prevailing industry standard practices in investment banking and become an expert.
• You will have a good understanding of the various methods and techniques used in the industry.
• You will gain the requisite skills to boost your career or get opportunities to work with one of the top organisations in the finance industry.
• Banking Executives
• Financial Analysts
What are the key skills associated with Investment Banking?
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
• Extensive networking abilities.
• Good team player and time-management skills.
- □ • Account Manager
• Investment Consultant
• VP – Investment Banking
• Managing Director
Related Career Options
An investment banker is a person who works in a large bank’s division to serve as a middle-man between investors and organizations to raise capital th...Know More
An Equity Analyst is a professional who is responsible for studying and analysing the financial information or trends for an organisation or an indust...Know More
A Portfolio Manager is a person responsible for making investment decisions and carrying out investment activities for an organisation or an individua...Know More
Companies providing Investment Banking Certification training
People also interested in similar Investment Banking Courses