HR Analytics Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (0)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
HR Analytics is a field of analytics where analytical processes are applied to an HR department of an organisation to improve employee performance. It is a combination of HR and analytics to bring out the best out of the employees.
Naukri Learning offers some of the best-in-the-industry professional certification courses in HR Analytics. There are other related courses you might be interested in like Strategic HR and Talent Management.
What are the benefits of HR Analytics?
HR Analytics has become an important part of organisations nowadays. Some of the benefits of HR Analytics are:
• It helps organisations to make informed HR decisions based on historical data. E.g. they can understand which type of candidates has been constantly performing above average.
• It will help organisations to understand which areas are lacking and how they aim to fill the gap, either through training or hiring someone.
• It will provide a more transparent way to measure a candidate’s performance which will lead to a more efficient performance review.
• It helps organisations to synchronise all HR activities with respect to the overall organisational goals.
Why should you go for a certification in HR Analytics?
A professional certification course in HR Analytics can give you an edge in getting good career opportunities. Some of the major advantages are:
• Based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher
• You will learn about the various techniques and methods used in the field of HR Analytics.
• You will gain better insights on how analytics can help in improving the HR activities of an organisation.
• You will acquire practical experience and advanced knowledge which will help you to become job ready.
• MBA graduatesKnow More
• HR Executives
• HR Managers
• Talent Management professionals
What are the key skills associated with HR Analyst?
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding of business requirements in terms of human resources.
• Advanced abilities in analysing human resource data to solve organisational problems.
• Good attention to details to find trends which can interpret problems in human resource.
Career OutcomesKnow More
Show Courses in Table
People also interested in similar HR Analytics Courses