HR Analytics Courses, Certification & Training in Pune
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Naukri Learning offers some of the best-in-the-industry professional certification courses in HR Analytics. There are other related courses you might be interested in like Strategic HR and Talent Management.
What are the benefits of HR Analytics?
HR Analytics has become an important part of organisations nowadays. Some of the benefits of HR Analytics are:
• It helps organisations to make informed HR decisions based on historical data. E.g. they can understand which type of candidates has been constantly performing above average.
• It will help organisations to understand which areas are lacking and how they aim to fill the gap, either through training or hiring someone.
• It will provide a more transparent way to measure a candidate’s performance which will lead to a more efficient performance review.
• It helps organisations to synchronise all HR activities with respect to the overall organisational goals.
A professional certification course in HR Analytics can give you an edge in getting good career opportunities. Some of the major advantages are:
• Based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher
• You will learn about the various techniques and methods used in the field of HR Analytics.
• You will gain better insights on how analytics can help in improving the HR activities of an organisation.
• You will acquire practical experience and advanced knowledge which will help you to become job ready.
• HR Executives
• HR Managers
• Talent Management professionals
What are the key skills associated with HR Analyst?
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding of business requirements in terms of human resources.
• Advanced abilities in analysing human resource data to solve organisational problems.
• Good attention to details to find trends which can interpret problems in human resource.
- □ • HR Analyst
• HR Manager
• Director – HR
HR Analytics is one field which brings together analytics and Human resources, bridging the gap between business data & people data. Many of HR core functions like acquisition, optimization, paying & developing workforce can be further enhanced by applying analytics process | Today the business environment is getting more competitive, causing a dire need for HR professionals to use using metrics and predicative analytical tools to drive higher value to organizations | This comprehensive, informative and practicality packed program helps HR with intelligent decisions and integrates HR with the Business as an equal partner.Course Provider
Companies providing HR Analytics Certification training
People also interested in similar HR Analytics Courses
|Talent Management Course In Noida|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Noida|
|HR Analytics Course In Noida|
|Talent Management Course In Delhi|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Delhi|
|HR Analytics Course In Delhi|
|Talent Management Course In Gurgaon|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Gurgaon|
|HR Analytics Course In Gurgaon|
|Talent Management Course In Mumbai|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Mumbai|
|HR Analytics Course In Mumbai|
|Talent Management Course In Bangalore|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Bangalore|
|HR Analytics Course In Bangalore|
|Talent Management Course In Chennai|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Chennai|
|HR Analytics Course In Chennai|
|Talent Management Course In Kolkata|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Kolkata|
|HR Analytics Course In Kolkata|
|Talent Management Course In Ahmedabad|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Ahmedabad|
|HR Analytics Course In Ahmedabad|
|Talent Management Course In Hyderabad|
|Organisational Behaviour Course In Hyderabad|
|HR Analytics Course In Hyderabad|