GST Courses, Certification & Training by Getcertgo
- Courses (3)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is GST?
GST (Goods and Service Tax) is an indirect tax which is levied on the sale of goods and services. GST has replaced many indirect tax laws that were previously present. There are 5 GST slabs — 0%, 5%, 12%,18% and 28% and has three components — CGST (central GST intra-state), SGST (State GST intra-state) and IGST (inter-state Central GST).
Naukri Learning offers a variety of GST certifications for finance professionals to help them understand GST better and boost their career prospects. Some of the other related courses in finance are accounting, IFRS, financial modelling and stock trading.
Benefits of GST Knowledge
There are many benefits of GST knowledge for a finance professional or an organisation. Some of the prominent benefits are:
• A small mistake in GST-related matters can create a substantial cash flow error for an organisation.
• It is difficult to impart training to all financial professionals for any organisation. This is why it is beneficial for any company to have professionals who already have an understanding of GST.
• Account keeping under GST is very strict and this is why a good knowledge is important to keep up with the accounting policies.
• Business processes can be hampered if there is not a good understanding of GST.
Why should you get a certification in GST?
Whether you are an experienced professional or a fresh graduate in the finance industry, a certification in GST will help you professionally. Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
Some of the other reasons why you need to go for a certification course in GST are:
• Organisations need professionals with expert GST knowledge, hence they look for people who are certified or are skilled in it.
• As more and more businesses are looking to adapt their financial systems to conform to the new GST rules, they are hiring professionals having good knowledge in GST.
• With recognition comes better salary and compensation
• You will gain one of the most sought-after skills in the finance industry
• With more skills, your job performance will increase and help you in your career growth
What are the skills associated with GST?
• Proficient in the MS Office suite like MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
• Hands-on experience in accounting, curating financial statements and tax planning
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Who should do?
• MBA/Commerce/Finance graduates
• Finance Executives
• Tax Consultants
Related Career Options
An Accounting Manager/Manager is a professional who is responsible with the all areas related to financial reporting. Accounting/Accounts Managers are...Know More
Finance managers are responsible for day-to-day financial operations in the organization. They produce financial reports, develop strategies and stay ...Know More
A financial analyst is a person who does financial analysis for internal or external clients as a core part of the job. One of the most important role...Know More
A financial controller is tasked with the management of financial departments of an organisation like accounting, auditing, and budgeting. The scope o...Know More
A Cost Accountants is a professional who is responsible for recording, classifying, analysing, summarizing, allocating and evaluating various alternat...Know More
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is a professional who is responsible for handling an organisation’s accounts payable processes, which are the transaction ...Know More
GST or Goods and Services Tax is the new indirect tax system which will replace many central and state levies and merge them so as to provide a single system of indirect taxation on pan-India basis by merging state and central taxes. | The purpose of this course is to develop skills of accounting, finance and taxation professionals and students in GST or Goods and Services Tax.526 Students5 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 100 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
GST or Goods and Services Tax is the new indirect tax system which will replace many central and state levies and merge them so as to provide a single system of indirect taxation on pan-India basis by merging state and central taxes. | The purpose of this course is to develop skills of accounting, finance and taxation professionals and students in GST or Goods and Services Tax."10 HoursOnline self studyBeginner₹ 5,899 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
The course 'Goods and Services Tax' provides a basic knowledge about GST, its features and procedure involved in the filing of tax return under GST. | The brief comparison between previous indirect taxation system and current GST will enable the smooth transition. The case study based approach with calculation helps to understand the transaction under GST easily. | The course has a detailed GST-specific glossary to lead the learner through relevant and subject-specific terms.200 Students1 HourOnline self studyBeginner$ 20 Take this CourseCourse Selling Partner