Graphic Design Courses, Certification & Training by Simplilearn
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Graphic designing is the activity of communicating or spreading messages visually with the usage of typography, photography and illustration. Graphic designers need only be extremely creative but also should be good at understanding their audience to convey the message, idea or concept effectively.
Most graphic designers start their career as a fresh graduate, a junior designer or a junior art director. With experience and a certification in graphic design, one can expect to work as a Senior Graphic Designer, a Design Manager, a Creative Director or a Marketing Design Manager.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses in graphic design for candidates who are interested in improving their skills. Other courses that you might be interested in are Web Design, Design Tools, Animation & Game Design and Architectural Design.
Significance of Graphic Design
Graphic designing holds great significance to any organisation and is an essential part. Some of the mentionable significances are:
• Organisations will be able to convey their message, marketing or branding in a very professional manner with the help of skilled graphic designers.
• Graphic designing helps organisations to create a consistent brand identity that customers get acquainted with.
• Properly designed marketing and promotional matters grabs the attention of customers better than poorly designed ones.
• Graphic designing builds faith and instils confidence among customers, which helps organisations to improve their brand visibility.
Why should you go for a graphic design certification course?
A graphic designing certification can benefit you in various ways. Following are some of the advantages you will have when you join a graphic designing certification course:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have a good understanding of the best design practices used in the industry.
• You will have hands-on experience in the various software and tools used in graphic designing.
• A certification can improve your career and get you a better salary, better job opportunities or even a promotion.
Who should go for a certification course in Graphic Design?
• Fresh graduates
• Junior Designers
• Junior Art Directors
What are the key skills associated with Graphic Design?
• Great designing skills and creative bent of mind.
• Hands-on experience in working with graphics designing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, etc.
• Knowledge of typography, colour combination and fonts.
• Decent communication skills.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
- □ • UI/UX Expert
• Senior Graphic Designer/Senior Art Director
• 3D Visualizer/Illustrator
• Marketing Design Manager
• Design Manager/Creative Director
Related Career Options
Graphic designers are professionals who create creative visual concepts primarily for published printed or electronic media by hand or with the help o...Know More
Popular Career Paths
The certification comprises of all important industry-specific courses varying from digital painting to fabricating storyboard layout | It is a vital part of publications, print advertisements, billboards, publications, website graphics and product packaging |The training program encompasses fundamentals of Acrobat X1 professional, Photoshop filter tools, digital matte painting, digital sculpting using mudbox and scene lightening with Mental Ray| Graphic designing is giving a rise to everything that aid in developing the brand of an organization | participants get scores of learning benefits with this training program like graphic program, visual effects and 3D effects607 StudentsOnline self studyIntermediate$ 102 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
The course is designed for professionals who are keen on learning the skills and techniques needed to be a graphic designer. Graphic designers, graphic artists and web designers can learn to imbibe the latest technology to develop compelling and creative graphic designs. The course is at a beginners level, and is custom made for those who are relatively new to the field of graphic design. Designers would be well equipped with the necessary skill set to find jobs in the field of graphic design.29 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 34 Take this CourseCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Graphic Design Certification training
9406+ Jobsas per Naukri database