GAAP Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (or GAAP) is a set of accounting standards or rules used for financial reporting. Financial reports and statements prepared by an organisation should adhere to the industry standards so that there is transparency and consistency, which GAAP ensures. Though there is no universal GAAP standard and it differs from country to country, organisations should adopt the local standards.
Staff Accountants, Financial Analysts and Administrative Assistants can improve their career with a certification in GAAP to become Accounting Managers, Senior Accountants, Treasury Managers and Controller.
Naukri Learning provides candidates with well-designed online courses in GAAP which will help candidates to learn the latest accounting principles. There are other related courses like CFA, IFRS, GST, Accounting Tools, and Capital Budgeting which can help professionals in the finance & banking industry.
Benefits of GAAP
• With GAAP, organisations can have an accurate picture of their revenue. You will be able to predict patterns that was not there earlier.
• GAAP is a widely accepted international standard for accounting principles. This will help an organisation to gain trust in those who are interested in investing.
• It is easier for potential investors to compare financial statements when they follow standardised accounting guidelines.
Why should you get a certification in GAAP?
Whether you are a seasoned accountant or a fresh finance graduate, a certification will help move your career in the right direction. Outlined below are the reasons to help you understand the advantages to enrol in a GAAP certification:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You can improve your current profile with a certification and have an advantage in your next job interview.
• With a certification, you can increase your chances of a promotion or get better job opportunities.
• You will learn the accounting standards used in financial reporting.
• You will acquire the skills and techniques used to prepare financial reports adhering to the local standards.
• Finance/Commerce graduates
• Staff Accountants
• Financial Analysts
• Administrative Assistants
• Accounting skills – To be able to utilise the maximum benefits of GAAP, you need to have excellent skills in accounting.
• Mathematical skills – Good knowledge of mathematics is always important in accounting and GAAP is a standard for accounting principles.
• Analytical and decision making – As an accounting professional, you also need to have good analytical and decision making skills.
Related Career Options
A Chartered Accountant (CA) is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and works in various fields of business and finance,...Know More
A Cost Accountants is a professional who is responsible for recording, classifying, analysing, summarizing, allocating and evaluating various alternat...Know More
An Accounting Manager/Manager is a professional who is responsible with the all areas related to financial reporting. Accounting/Accounts Managers are...Know More
Finance managers are responsible for day-to-day financial operations in the organization. They produce financial reports, develop strategies and stay ...Know More
A financial controller is tasked with the management of financial departments of an organisation like accounting, auditing, and budgeting. The scope o...Know More
Designed for professionals looking to excel in their desired areas, GAAP Accounting standards professional requires tests on diverse areas in balance sheet presentation and accounting standards. It enables the aspirant to achieve skills and knowledge according to the need for fulfillment to GAAP Accounting standards. This certification will help in improving the job prospects and present an opportunity to the candidates to get certified in one of the most demanding certifications in the industry. Candidates looking to find employment in this field or those who want to make their CV stronger can beneftit from this certification.Brochure Course Selling Partner
Companies providing GAAP Certification training
People also interested in similar GAAP Courses
|GAAP Course In Noida|
|IFRS Course In Noida|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Noida|
|GST Course In Noida|
|Cost Accounting Course In Noida|
|Business Accounting Course In Noida|
|ACCA Course In Noida|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Noida|
|GAAP Course In Delhi|
|IFRS Course In Delhi|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Delhi|
|GST Course In Delhi|
|Cost Accounting Course In Delhi|
|Business Accounting Course In Delhi|
|ACCA Course In Delhi|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Delhi|
|GAAP Course In Gurgaon|
|IFRS Course In Gurgaon|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Gurgaon|
|GST Course In Gurgaon|
|Cost Accounting Course In Gurgaon|
|Business Accounting Course In Gurgaon|
|ACCA Course In Gurgaon|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Gurgaon|
|GAAP Course In Mumbai|
|IFRS Course In Mumbai|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Mumbai|
|GST Course In Mumbai|
|Cost Accounting Course In Mumbai|
|Business Accounting Course In Mumbai|
|ACCA Course In Mumbai|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Mumbai|
|GAAP Course In Chennai|
|IFRS Course In Chennai|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Chennai|
|GST Course In Chennai|
|Cost Accounting Course In Chennai|
|Business Accounting Course In Chennai|
|ACCA Course In Chennai|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Chennai|
|GAAP Course In Kolkata|
|IFRS Course In Kolkata|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Kolkata|
|GST Course In Kolkata|
|Cost Accounting Course In Kolkata|
|Business Accounting Course In Kolkata|
|ACCA Course In Kolkata|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Kolkata|
|GAAP Course In Pune|
|IFRS Course In Pune|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Pune|
|GST Course In Pune|
|Cost Accounting Course In Pune|
|Business Accounting Course In Pune|
|ACCA Course In Pune|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Pune|
936+ Jobsas per Naukri database