Financial modelling Courses, Certification & Training by N.l.dalmia
Why should you do?
Who should do?
A certification in Financial Modelling can help you to gain valuable expertise in handling the financial decisions of an organisation and opens up opportunities to work at a higher-level position as a Finance Manager, Group Manager, Audit Manager or Business Analyst.
Naukri Learning offers a host of expertly-curated online courses in financial modelling to help you become an expert finance professional. Other popular courses among finance professionals are Accounting, IFRS, GST, and Stock Trading.
Benefits of Financial Modelling
Learn about the various benefits of Financial Modelling:
• Financial modelling can help organisations to take good business decisions in a competitive market.
• An effective financial model can help organisations to understand the various financial risks associated with the implementation of new business decisions.
• It can be utilized to create effective financial statements that reflect the finances and operations of a company.
Some of the other reasons why you need to go for a certification course in financial modelling are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will acquire industry-standard skills that are globally useful and is applicable across various industries.
• You will gain one of the most sought-after skills in the finance industry.
• You will get to understand the various techniques and tools used in the industry.
• Risk Analysts
• Credit Analysts
• Investment Bankers
What are the skills associated with Financial Modelling?
• Proficient in the MS Office suite like MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
• Hands-on experience in accounting, curating financial statements and financial forecasting
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills
Related Career Options
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
Finance managers are responsible for day-to-day financial operations in the organization. They produce financial reports, develop strategies and stay ...Know More
A financial controller is tasked with the management of financial departments of an organisation like accounting, auditing, and budgeting. The scope o...Know More
A financial analyst is a person who does financial analysis for internal or external clients as a core part of the job. One of the most important role...Know More
The Post Graduate Certificate in Fintech is designed to provide aspirants with end to end understanding of the FinTech sector, components of the ecosystem, potential impact, along with frameworks to enable Fintech innovations, driven by a case study methodology. The program is covered over 4 levels, providing high quality financial management and advance analytics course curriculum. Nationally and internationally acclaimed faculty members bring forth a right mix of industry – academic experience, providing a holistic perspective of innovative thinking, a key addition to business value in today’s fast changing and competitive environment.Brochure Course Provider
Companies providing Financial modelling Certification training
People also interested in similar Financial modelling Courses
6307+ Jobsas per Naukri database