Ethical Hacking Courses, Certification & Training by Skillsoft
- Courses (3)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Ethical hacking refers to the activity of exposing vulnerabilities in software to help business owners or organisations fix those security holes before any malicious hacker can discover them.
There is no fixed career path to becoming an ethical hacker, you just need to be highly skilled in a programming language and proficient in some of the security tools used in hacking. Most ethical hackers are software developers with an interest in the field of IT security or amateurs who look to work in the field.
Naukri Learning offers a number of expertly curated online ethical hacking certification courses which can help candidates to become a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH). Other popular courses for IT professionals are Cyber Law, ITSM, Cyber Security, CISA and Network Security.
What are the benefits of Ethical Hacking?
Ethical hacking can benefit organisations in various ways. Following are some of the benefits of ethical hacking are:
• Organisations need to protect their computer system from external attacks that may result in the loss of valuable and vulnerable information.
• Organisations who need to safeguard their customers’ information will benefit from ethical hacking to prevent security breaches.
• Ethical hacking helps to secure a system and this plays an important role in the effective functioning of any organisation.
Why should you get certified in Ethical Hacking?
Some of the other reasons why you need to go for a certification course in ethical hacking are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will be proficient in the various tools, software and programming languages used in ethical hacking.
• You will understand the various types of threats and how exploits evolve to be better prepared for attacks.
• You will be trained to think and act like a professional hacker, which will help you to get the most out of your knowledge and skills.
Who should do a course in Ethical Hacking?
• IT professionals
• Software Developers/Engineers
• Security Analysts/Engineers
• Security Managers
• Cybersecurity analyst
What are the key skills associated with Ethical Hacking?
Some of the key skills associated with ethical hacking are:
• Strong programming and networking knowledge
• Advanced skills in identification and mitigation of vulnerabilities
• Up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and framework
• Proficient in the basic commands used in major operating systems
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- □ With a certification in ethical hacking, you can expect to get opportunities in the following career profiles:
• Security Manager
• Security Consultants
• Information Security Analyst
Related Career Options
An ethical hacker is a computer expert who attempts to search for any weak point that can be exploited by malicious hackers. He/she is hired to hack i...Know More
A Hadoop administrator is someone who manages and administers Hadoop clusters and all other resources in the entire Hadoop ecosystem. He/she is respon...Know More
An IT Consultant is a professional who works closely with clients and offers their expertise on how to use information technology to improve their bus...Know More
Tendering classroom training to prepare for certified ethical hacker exam, the certification fortifies the capabilities to guard against the vulnerabilities of network infrastructure and illegal hacking. It is one of the most sought after certification that offers the impetus to make an entry into the information security domain and in an array of information security skills. There are several organizations that have made certified ethical hacker certification a mandatory qualification for security related posts. The course covers the needs for roles like Computer network defense infrastructure support, CND Auditor, CND analyst and CND incident responder. Get enrolled for this classroom training.16 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 328 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.ClassroomIntermediate$ 736 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Ethical hacker uses the skills and tools of malicious tools to find out vulnerabilities in an organization computer’s system. This course is the most sought after and popular credential. It tests the applicants on plethora of areas in ethical hacking like network, knowledge of ethics and countermeasures for attacks, Linux, operating system windows and web based attack. Moreover, a certified ethical hacker does the corrective, preventive and protective measures to protect the system before an actual breach can happen.Course Selling Partner
132+ Jobsas per Naukri database