Emerging UI & Frontend Technologies Courses, Certification & Training in Mumbai
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Though UI and Front-end Developers may sound the same, they have different roles. Usually, a UI Developer is responsible for design and functionality, while a Front-end Developer is responsible for the operations and development of the front-end.
What are the benefits of UI & Front-end Technologies?
• All technologies used in the development of a website are equally important. However, the front-end is the one that directly connects with the users and websites are built for users.
• The functionality of a website can make or break it. If the website is not what it describes, there will be no returning users.
• The amount of time spent by users on a website depends on the design. If it is not user-friendly, users are likely to move away.
• Better interface results in more interaction with the website. This can help in improving the sales and business growth.
There is a huge scope for skilled professionals in the UI and front-end web development fields. If you want to improve your skills, you can go for a certification. Following are some of the benefits of a certification in UI & Front-end Technologies:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will get hands-on experience in some of the major UI and front-end web technologies. It will help you to be job-ready and successfully convert interviews.
• You can also work as a freelancer. Most employers like their projects handled by certified professionals.
• Fresh graduates
• Graphic Designers/Visualizers
• Web Developers/Web Designers
• Software Testers
What are the key skills associated with UI and Front-end Development?
• Knowledge of responsive designing techniques.
• Hands-on experience in working with graphics designing tools like Adobe Photoshop.
• Knowledge of front-end frameworks like AngularJS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
• Understanding of best SEO practices.
• Decent communication skills.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
- □ With one or more certifications in UI & Front-end Technologies, you can expect one of the following profiles:
• UI/UX Expert
• Full-stack Web Developer
• Team Lead/Project Lead
As you gain more experience over your career journey, your skills get enhanced. This will help you to make further career progressions to become:
• Product Manager
• Head of Development/CTO
Related Career Options
Front-end Web Developer
Full Stack Web Developer
Full stack web developers are those who work both on the front-end and back-end of a website. On the front-end, they use a combination of HTML, CSS, a...Know More
Software developers are professionals associated with the development of software and the various activities included in the process, including resear...Know More
Mobile App Developer
Mobile App Developers are software developers who specialise in developing software applications for mobile platforms like Google’s Android and Apple’...Know More
An IT Consultant is a professional who works closely with clients and offers their expertise on how to use information technology to improve their bus...Know More
Companies providing Emerging UI & Frontend Technologies Certification training
People also interested in similar Emerging UI & Frontend Technologies Courses
|Emerging Web Technologies Course In Pune|
|Web Technologies Course In Pune|
|Emerging UI & Frontend Technologies Course In Pune|
|Mobile app development Course In Pune|
|Frontend & UI Technologies Course In Pune|
|Virtual Reality Course In Pune|
|TOGAF Course In Pune|