Digital Marketing Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (46)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Digital marketing is the promotion of products and services using electronic channels and media; generally through the internet. With the growing importance of digital marketing, organisations are increasingly incorporating digital platforms into their core marketing plans.
A career in digital marketing generally starts with entry-level profiles like Digital Marketing Executive, PPC Executive, SEO Executive or Social Media Executive. With experience and certifications, you can become a Digital Marketing Manager/Analyst/Specialist, a Marketing Manager or an SEO Specialist/Manager.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses in digital marketing. You can enrol in other courses like SEO marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, PPC & SEM, mobile marketing, and content marketing.
What are the benefits of Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing can boost the marketing activities of an organisation. Some of the prominent benefits of digital marketing are:
• Digital marketing has the widest reach in comparison to all other marketing channels.
• Digital marketing is one of the most cost-effective forms of marketing as brands can control how much they spend.
• The biggest advantage of digital marketing is that you can target the right audience. This can result in highly effective marketing campaigns.
Why should you take up a Digital Marketing certification course?
Digital marketing offers a wide career scope for those who are interested in the field. Here are some of the reasons why you should do a course in digital marketing:
• Based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher
• Improve your skills by learning digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Adverts Manager, and Google AdWords
• Get an in-depth understanding of various techniques associated with different areas of digital marketing to manage digital marketing campaigns
• Acquire real-life experience through live projects offered by some of the digital marketing certification courses
• Become a freelance professional, entrepreneur or improve your business by gaining expertise in digital marketing
• Improve your job prospects or get a promotion with the help of a certification
Who should pursue Digital Marketing?
• Marketing executives and professionals
• Sales, business development and advertising professionals
• Software developers or technical professionals
• Business Owners, CxOs, and entrepreneurs
• Other professionals or graduates who are interested in digital marketing
What are the key skills associated with Digital Marketing?
• Excellent communication (verbal and non-verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good knowledge of various areas of digital marketing like SEO, PPC, content marketing, e-mail marketing, etc.
• Hands-on experience in various digital marketing tools and platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Console, etc.
Related Career Options
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing manager supervises the professionals working in his/her team and executes a more comprehensive digital marketing strategy. The manag...Know More
A Marketing Manager is a professional who manages the marketing of a business or product and it could include one or more products or services. Market...Know More
Marketing Head or CMO
The marketing head of any organisation is responsible for managing all marketing activities and the implementation of short-term and long-term marketi...Know More
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) experts are responsible with the task of reviewing, analysing and making changes to a website so that it... Know More
A pay per click expert is someone who specializes in managing pay per click media strategies for clients. He/she performs tasks like split-testing, es...Know More
The digital technology and internet has emerged as a platform to facilitate global businesses and communication. The exponential growth of digital /online marketing has transformed the way customers seek information about the product or buy the product. The companies too have reacted by created new value chain at each level. | Virtually, every organization today is using some or the other digital/online marketing tools. Leveraging the digital marketing tools, digital channel and technology to achieve the competitive advantage, and building market lead processes, customer relationship and innovations is the main objective of the digital marketing strategy program. | The program is intended for sales & marketing and IT professionals, who want to take, advantage of digital marketing tools and techniques to upscale their career and achieve better revenues for the organization and create business values.160 HoursOnline ClassroomIntermediateEnquire NowBrochure Course Provider
Companies providing Digital Marketing Certification training
Earn 82% Higher Salaryas per Naukri database