digital marketing Courses, Certification & Training by Naukri learning
- Courses (0)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the promotion of products and services using electronic channels and media; generally through the internet.
A career in digital marketing generally starts with entry-level profiles like digital marketing executive, PPC executive, SEO executive or social media executive. With experience and certifications, you can move to digital marketing manager/analyst/strategist or SEO specialist/manager.
Naukri Learning offers a wide variety of online Digital Marketing & Marketing courses like SEO, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, SEM, mobile marketing & content marketing. ¬It offers people from different professional backgrounds to build expertise with training ¬¬¬and guidance.
Why this Digital Marketing Course ?
Digital marketing is on the rise and it is no surprise! With businesses and organisations making digital marketing an integral part of their marketing strategies, it definitely offers a large scope of growth and learning.
Based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher
Here are some of the reasons why you should do a course in digital marketing:
• Improve your skills by learning digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Adverts Manager, and Google AdWords
• Get an in-depth understanding of various techniques associated with different areas of digital marketing to manage digital marketing campaigns
• Acquire real-life experience through live projects offered by some of the digital marketing certification courses
• Become a freelance professional, entrepreneur or improve your business by gaining expertise in digital marketing
• Improve your job prospects or get a promotion with the help of a certification
Who Should do Digital Marketing Course:
• Marketing executives and professionals
• Sales, business development and advertising professionals
• Software developers or technical professionals
• Business Owners, CxOs, and entrepreneurs
• Other professionals or graduates who are interested in digital marketing
- □ Digital Marketing Career Outcomes:
One should expect the following career outcomes after doing a course in digital marketing:
• Digital Marketing Managers/Strategists/Analysts and Social Media Managers/Strategists
• PPC Specialists, Inbound Marketing Specialists, and Online Lead Generation Specialists
• SEO Managers/Specialists
4283+ Jobsas per Naukri database