Digital Marketing Courses, Certification & Training by Naukri learning
Why should you do?
Who should do?
A career in digital marketing generally starts with entry-level profiles like digital marketing executive, PPC executive, SEO executive or social media executive. With experience and certifications, you can move to digital marketing manager/analyst/strategist or SEO specialist/manager.
Naukri Learning offers a wide variety of online Digital Marketing & Marketing courses like SEO, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, SEM, mobile marketing & content marketing. ¬It offers people from different professional backgrounds to build expertise with training ¬¬¬and guidance.
Based on a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher
Here are some of the reasons why you should do a course in digital marketing:
• Improve your skills by learning digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Adverts Manager, and Google AdWords
• Get an in-depth understanding of various techniques associated with different areas of digital marketing to manage digital marketing campaigns
• Acquire real-life experience through live projects offered by some of the digital marketing certification courses
• Become a freelance professional, entrepreneur or improve your business by gaining expertise in digital marketing
• Improve your job prospects or get a promotion with the help of a certification
• Sales, business development and advertising professionals
• Software developers or technical professionals
• Business Owners, CxOs, and entrepreneurs
• Other professionals or graduates who are interested in digital marketing
- □ One should expect the following career outcomes after doing a course in digital marketing:
• Digital Marketing Managers/Strategists/Analysts and Social Media Managers/Strategists
• PPC Specialists, Inbound Marketing Specialists, and Online Lead Generation Specialists
• SEO Managers/Specialists
Big data dramatically impacts all aspects of business culture. Companies need to evolve from their traditional methods and practices to be able to use big data to improve their organization. In this course we will examine the impacts of big data from the marketing perspective. we will look at how the mobile effect has changed marketing, how purchasing habits have changed and what impact datafying consumer behavior has done.0.8 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 65 Take this Course
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Digital Marketing Certification training
People also interested in similar Digital Marketing Courses
Earn 82% Higher Salaryas per Naukri database