DevOps Courses, Certification & Training by Cognixia
- Courses (4)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a software engineering culture which is growing in popularity and aims at unifying software development (Dev) and software operations (Ops) processes. Development and operations, traditionally considered as two separate entities, when combined can improve software delivery and a company’s time to market.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses in DevOps which can help you to become an expert in the field. Some professional certification courses, which you can enrol for are Internet of Things, Virtual Machines, IT Support and Routing & Network Support.
What are the benefits of DevOps?
There are various benefits of DevOps and some of them are mentioned below:
• Due to improved collaboration and continuous delivery process, the overall delivery timeframe gets shortened. Hence, features are delivered more quickly.
• Problems are resolved quicker in DevOps as it is built on Agile programming methodology.
• It is easier for project managers to handle projects as there is a high level of collaboration among the team members
• Problems are managed better in DevOps, leaving an ample space for more innovation.
Why should you go for a certification in DevOps?
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain advanced knowledge of the various processes and techniques involved in both the development and operations part.
• You will also have an understanding of the Agile software development methodology which you can apply in other projects as well.
• As a certified DevOps professional, you will have numerous job opportunities in major multinational corporations in management level positions.
What are the key skills associated with DevOps?
• Working knowledge of various tools used in DevOps like Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, etc.
• Understanding of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
• Basic knowledge of system security and software security.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
DevOps (amalgamation of Development and Operations), is a practice that emphasizes the coming together and communication of software developers and other IT professionals while automating the software delivery and infrastructure changes.| This Collabera DevOps course has been designed to impart the necessary skills and training to candidates on ways to integrate communication, collaboration, integration and automation to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals | The course offers quality learning materials developed by experts in the industry and covers a lot of important topics related to the subject| A course-completion certification is awarded to the candidates30 HoursOnline ClassroomIntermediate$ 399 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
This course includes a complete guide on Amazon AWS, including topics such as learning about the AWS basics, how you can manage your AWS resources efficiently, automating the deployment and configuration of your EC2 instances, your IAM users, your elastic load balancers and numerous other AWS components services that your applications rely on, and so much more.Online self studyIntermediate$ 90 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
This course has been designed to help developers master DevOps on AWS by breaking down the process of DevOps, AWS, and other tools and functions that you will need to become a more efficient developer. The course will focus on helping you understand the importance of DevOps, as well as background information, before moving on to help you breakdown cloud computing and the AWS Platform. Everything that you need to become a DevOps developer, is packed in this course.Online self studyIntermediate$ 50 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Trainer-P Nageswara Rao : 12yrs+ Exp. DevOps consultant & Architect | Founder of Gamut Gurus technologies which is pure and largest DevOps training institute | Completed 200+ DevOps training batches which includes classroom, online and corporate. | Trained more than 5000 DevOps learners | He also helped many companies to on-board their tools, processes and teams on DevOps culture and practices | He teaches mostly on command-line and digital white board at core level with real-time projects from job oriented perspective. | He worked for Walmart the worlds largest e-commerce company, NetApp, EMC..etc. popular technology centric companies. | He has core hands-on experience on large size applications and infrastructure. He is one of the core and advanced DevOps engineering experts. | He is specialist in training newbies with his great teaching skills. He goes slow while teaching and can degrades himself to the students level with patience. | He believes in quality, committed and extensive core technical training rather than business. | He covers the subject very extensively and in-depth with his good teaching skills on real-time projects. | He explains each and every topic showing it on realtime application, with real-time use cases and scenarios, interview questions, real-time issues and best practices.Course Provider
People also interested in similar DevOps Courses
1680+ Jobsas per Naukri database