DevOps Courses, Certification & Training by Cognixia
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
DevOps is a software engineering culture which is growing in popularity and aims at unifying software development (Dev) and software operations (Ops) processes. Development and operations, traditionally considered as two separate entities, when combined can improve software delivery and a company’s time to market.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses in DevOps which can help you to become an expert in the field. Some professional certification courses, which you can enrol for are Internet of Things, Virtual Machines, IT Support and Routing & Network Support.
What are the benefits of DevOps?
There are various benefits of DevOps and some of them are mentioned below:
• Due to improved collaboration and continuous delivery process, the overall delivery timeframe gets shortened. Hence, features are delivered more quickly.
• Problems are resolved quicker in DevOps as it is built on Agile programming methodology.
• It is easier for project managers to handle projects as there is a high level of collaboration among the team members
• Problems are managed better in DevOps, leaving an ample space for more innovation.
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will gain advanced knowledge of the various processes and techniques involved in both the development and operations part.
• You will also have an understanding of the Agile software development methodology which you can apply in other projects as well.
• As a certified DevOps professional, you will have numerous job opportunities in major multinational corporations in management level positions.
What are the key skills associated with DevOps?
• Working knowledge of various tools used in DevOps like Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, etc.
• Understanding of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
• Basic knowledge of system security and software security.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Software Testers
• Web Developers
• Software Developers
• System Administrations
• IT Quality Analysts
The DevOps Plus course takes a comprehensive look at the discipline that covers all key concepts, methodologies, and tools, regardless of your understanding of the IT technologies and practices. Starting with a foundational introduction to DevOps, it covers the concepts of virtualization, its benefits, and the many virtualization products that play a significant role in both learning and implementing the DevOps culture. You’ll also learn about DevOps tools such as Vagrant, Version Control Systems, Docker, Containerization, and Configuration Management with Chef, SaltStack, Puppet, and Ansible. | This course focuses on both mid-level and advanced concepts, including open-source monitoring application Nagios, its plug-ins, and its use as a GUI. The CI/CD Pipeline Automation covers the Advanced DevOps concepts that are covered in detail along with Docker container clustering using Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.30 HoursOnline ClassroomIntermediate$ 399 Enquire Now
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
Find DevOps Certification training in other cities
People also interested in similar DevOps Courses
1680+ Jobsas per Naukri database