Data Visualization Courses, Certification & Training by Skillsoft
- Courses (4)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
What is Data Visualization?
Data Visualization is a technique to represent data in pictorial or graphic format, which helps to establish a clear communication or information between a presenter and a viewer. The core idea of data visualization is to present important data in a manner that can be easily understood by decision makers. Data visualization has always been an essential part of data analysis.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of expertly-curated data visualization courses that can help you become experts in the field. Some important data visualization tools are Tableau, SAP BI, Qlikview, and Power BI.
Benefits of Data Visualization
• Data visualization makes it easier to absorb the information and this helps the decision makers to interpret data easily.
• Understand the connection between business functions and the overall organizational performance in an efficient manner.
• Through data visualization, it is possible to interact with data in a visual manner. This can allow decision makers to manipulate and explore the data easily.
Why should you get a certification in Data Visualization?
Data Visualization certification will be like a feather in your cap when you try for job opportunities in data management profiles. Outlined below are the advantages of a data visualization certification:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will learn the various ethical and industry-standard accessibility practices used in data visualization.
• You will learn to use one of the popular data visualization tools, which will help you in your career.
• Become proficient in the various techniques used to create a perfect visualization from any data.
- □Career outcomes
Data visualization is an important skill for any professional who are in data analysis, business analysis or any management position. Some of the common career profiles that you can expect with a certification in data visualization are:
• Data Scientists
• Business Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst
• Product Analyst/Product Managers/Product Head
• Project Managers
What are the key skills associated with Data Visualization?
• Hands-on experience in data visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView and PowerBI
• Knowledge of querying languages like SQL
• High-level analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Related Career Options
Data analyst is someone whose focus of problem solving and analysis relates to types of data and relationships between data elements in an IT system. ...Know More
Data scientists are professionals who are responsible for extracting insights or knowledge from data (both structured and unstructured) in various for...Know More
Software developers are professionals associated with the development of software and the various activities included in the process, including resear...Know More
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A software architect is someone who makes high-level software designs and dictates technical standards encompassing platforms, standards and tools. It...Know More
Data Visualisation refers to the representation of data and information in visual forms. Business intelligence (BI) is an umbrella term that includes the applications, infrastructure and tools, and best practices that enable access to and analysis of information to improve and optimize decisions and performance. | This course has been designed to provide the best learning methods in the industry so that candidates get to understand the essentials of data visualization and business intelligence | Designed professional experts, the course offers in-depth knowledge on how to create effective data visualizations and of the different forms of visualizations | The course also helps candidates get hands-on experience on some of the prominent tools like Tableau and QlikView | Upon completion of the course, a certificate is awarded6.55 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 264 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Business intelligence boils down to knowing how to manage data to draw conclusions from otherwise meaningless information.0.9 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 61 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
It is becoming more common to present data in a visual way to engage audiences with what the data is saying. To ensure the audiences understand what is being presented, effective data visualizations need to be created, and this all starts with knowing who your audience is and what your data is all about. In this course, you'll learn the essentials of creating great data visualizations and how to use different forms of data visualizations.1.5 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 61 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Learn to Tell A Story with Data - Learn to actuate a better understanding of data through visualization by applying Edward Tufte’s Design Principles, get hands on with R and Tableau - Tell a true story based on data. | Demystify Visual Communication - Learn the components, guidelines, data sources of a great visual communication. | Present Data Better - Whether statistical, (un)structured, or time series data, learn the right techniques of visualizing multidimensional data in 2D. | Get jobs in industries like telecom, e-commerce, manufacturing, advertising and media.Brochure Course Provider