Data Visualization Courses, Certification & Training by Eduonix
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Data Visualization is a technique to represent data in pictorial or graphic format, which helps to establish a clear communication or information between a presenter and a viewer. The core idea of data visualization is to present important data in a manner that can be easily understood by decision makers. Data visualization has always been an essential part of data analysis.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of expertly-curated data visualization courses that can help you become experts in the field. Some important data visualization tools are Tableau, SAP BI, Qlikview, and Power BI.
Benefits of Data Visualization
• Data visualization makes it easier to absorb the information and this helps the decision makers to interpret data easily.
• Understand the connection between business functions and the overall organizational performance in an efficient manner.
• Through data visualization, it is possible to interact with data in a visual manner. This can allow decision makers to manipulate and explore the data easily.
Data Visualization certification will be like a feather in your cap when you try for job opportunities in data management profiles. Outlined below are the advantages of a data visualization certification:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will learn the various ethical and industry-standard accessibility practices used in data visualization.
• You will learn to use one of the popular data visualization tools, which will help you in your career.
• Become proficient in the various techniques used to create a perfect visualization from any data.
• Engineering/MBA/Commerce graduates
• Data Analysts
• Data Scientists/Engineers
• Business Analysts
• Test Engineers/Software Engineers/ IT Analysts
- □Career outcomes
Data visualization is an important skill for any professional who are in data analysis, business analysis or any management position. Some of the common career profiles that you can expect with a certification in data visualization are:
• Data Scientists
• Business Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst
• Product Analyst/Product Managers/Product Head
• Project Managers
Related Career Options
Data analyst is someone whose focus of problem solving and analysis relates to types of data and relationships between data elements in an IT system. ...Know More
Data scientists are professionals who are responsible for extracting insights or knowledge from data (both structured and unstructured) in various for...Know More
Software developers are professionals associated with the development of software and the various activities included in the process, including resear...Know More
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A software architect is someone who makes high-level software designs and dictates technical standards encompassing platforms, standards and tools. It...Know More
The course will start at the very beginning helping you understand the importance of Data Science, along with becoming familiar with Matplotlib, Python’s very own visualization library. From there you will learn about the linear general statistics and data analysis. That’s not all, we’ll also cover important concepts such as data clustering, hypothesis gradient descent and advanced data visualizations. At the end of this course, you’ll have a working knowledge of data visualization using Python and you’ll also be able to build your own visualizations from scratch.Online self studyIntermediate$ 49 Take this Course
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Data Visualization Certification training
People also interested in similar Data Visualization Courses