Cyber Security Courses, Certification & Training by S.p jain high tech
- Courses (0)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Most cyber security professionals are IT professionals who start their career as a Software Developer, a System Analyst or a Network Engineer. With a certification in network or cyber security one can get the opportunity to work as a Security Consultant, an IT Security Specialist or an IT Security Manager.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional certification courses in cyber security which can help you become a skilled IT security professional. You can enrol in other similar courses like Ethical Hacking, Network Security and Cyber Law.
What are the benefits of Cyber Security?
Cyber security is vital nowadays as most of the businesses are connected online. Following are some of the benefits of cyber security:
• Businesses need to protect their vital information from outside threats, and cyber security can provide that protection.
• Cyber security allows the smooth functioning of an organisation. If an organisation is under constant threat of cyberattacks, the productivity of its employees get hampered.
• Cyber threats can lead to website lockdown or even shut down, leading to huge losses in business and profit. This is why cyber security is necessary for organisations to perform their business efficiently.
Earning a cyber security certification can boost your chances of becoming a security specialist in one of the top organisations. Some of the other reasons why you should enrol in a certification course are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have a knowledge of major security threats that harm systems and how to prevent risks.
• You will gain a comprehensive skill set which will help you to be job ready.
• You will acquire hands-on experience in some of the essential tools and techniques used in the industry.
• IT professionals
• Software Developers/Engineers
• Security Analysts/Engineers
• Security Managers
What are the key skills associated with Cyber Security?
• Good knowledge of computer systems and their vulnerabilities.
• Knowledge of tools and techniques used against cyber threats.
• Ability to understand risks and mitigate it quickly.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
- □ With a certification in ethical hacking, you can expect to get opportunities in the following career profiles:
• Security Manager
• Security Consultants
• CyberSecurity Analyst
Related Career Options
IT Security Specialist
An IT Security Specialist is a professional who has expertise in a computer network or IT infrastructure security. The person is responsible for desig...Know More
A Networking/Network Manager is a professional who is responsible for the maintenance and installation of a company’s computer networks. The professio...Know More
A system administrator is a professional whose job responsibility is to upkeep, maintain and configure reliable operations of a computer system. The p...Know More
An ethical hacker is a computer expert who attempts to search for any weak point that can be exploited by malicious hackers. He/she is hired to hack i...Know More
Companies providing Cyber Security Certification training
People also interested in similar Cyber Security Courses
458+ Jobsas per Naukri database