Cyber Security Courses, Certification & Training by Naukri learning
- Courses (4)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Cyber Security refers to the protection of computer systems, any internet-connected devices or electronic data from cyber-attacks. Organisations need to keep up with the latest technologies and cybersecurity threats. So, they hire skilled professionals who can keep their information and computer systems secure.
Most cyber security professionals are IT professionals who start their career as a Software Developer, a System Analyst or a Network Engineer. With a certification in network or cyber security one can get the opportunity to work as a Security Consultant, an IT Security Specialist or an IT Security Manager.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional certification courses in cyber security which can help you become a skilled IT security professional. You can enrol in other similar courses like Ethical Hacking, Network Security and Cyber Law.
What are the benefits of Cyber Security?
Cyber security is vital nowadays as most of the businesses are connected online. Following are some of the benefits of cyber security:
• Businesses need to protect their vital information from outside threats, and cyber security can provide that protection.
• Cyber security allows the smooth functioning of an organisation. If an organisation is under constant threat of cyberattacks, the productivity of its employees get hampered.
• Cyber threats can lead to website lockdown or even shut down, leading to huge losses in business and profit. This is why cyber security is necessary for organisations to perform their business efficiently.
Why should you go for a Cyber Security certification course?
Earning a cyber security certification can boost your chances of becoming a security specialist in one of the top organisations. Some of the other reasons why you should enrol in a certification course are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have a knowledge of major security threats that harm systems and how to prevent risks.
• You will gain a comprehensive skill set which will help you to be job ready.
• You will acquire hands-on experience in some of the essential tools and techniques used in the industry.
Who should go for a Cyber Security certification course?
• IT professionals
• Software Developers/Engineers
• Security Analysts/Engineers
• Security Managers
What are the key skills associated with Cyber Security?
• Good knowledge of computer systems and their vulnerabilities.
• Knowledge of tools and techniques used against cyber threats.
• Ability to understand risks and mitigate it quickly.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
- □ With a certification in ethical hacking, you can expect to get opportunities in the following career profiles:
• Security Manager
• Security Consultants
• CyberSecurity Analyst
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification offered by a non-profit trade association, The Computing Technology Industry Association. This CompTIA CSA+ course will provide the requisite training to the candidates to have critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats | Candidates get a boost to their career by gaining expertise in securing and analysing IT assets at the hardware and software levels | The course covers various topics like network architecture, threat identification, threat mitigation, monitoring security issues, and other related areas14.6 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 134 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
This certification institutes & enhances awareness of aspirants as per the company need for cyber security and forensics. Knowledge acquired by the certification includes cybercrime, IT Act 2000, cyber offenses, wireless devices cybercrime, phishing, keyloggers, backdoors, SQL injection, DDoS attacks, identity theft, computer and wireless forensics, cyber terrorism, social media marketing, incident handling and privacy.100 hoursOffline self studyIntermediate$ 121 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research offers the first of it’s kind in India –6 months post-graduation certificate in Information and Cyber Security | The course divided into three stages, gives the students a unique opportunity to develop their careers in ethical hacking and cyber security. The course is a perfect fit for students with a strong engineering/sciences background in computer sciences and information technology. The course would holistically cover everything right from the basics of penetration testing to cyber laws.
CYBERSECURITY brings together technologies, algorithms and programming techniques to defend systems & information against cyber-attacks. The complex nature of these skills has made them the domain of the best minds and the supply demand gap for professionals is now unprecedented. According to CISCO, 50 billion devices would be connected to the internet by 2020. In today’s hyper-connected world, security of information on machines, in databases and online is of the highest priority. Increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks are not just disrupting information flow and interrupting services, they are putting valuable information and precious mobile/computing assets at risk. Key applications of Cybersecurity include: Cyber Threat Management & Cybersecurity Improvement through Application Testing, Cybersecurity Incident Response & Management across Verticals, Prevention of Fraud & Financial Theft in Banks & Financial Services, Online Intellectual Property Protection & Protection of Milita
Companies providing Cyber Security Certification training
458+ Jobsas per Naukri database