Cyber Law Courses, Certification & Training by Talentedge
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Cyber Law (often termed as IT Law) is the area of law which is associated with information technology (IT). Cyber law governs various areas like the distribution of digital information, digital privacy, intellectual property, IT contract, freedom of expression and jurisdiction.
Most professionals in the cyber law industry start their career as a Fresh Graduate or a Lawyer. With the help of a certification in Cyber Law, one can become a Cyber Lawyer, a Legal Advisor or a Cyber Law Assistant.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses in Cyber Law which can help you get hands-on experience in the field. Some of the other related courses are Business Law, IPR, Contract Law and Labour Law.
What are the benefits of Cyber Law?
There are many advantages of cyber law for organisations. Following are some of the benefits:
• Organisations can establish a secure online business with the help of cyber law, creating trust among the consumers.
• Organisations can handle spam and other security risks with the help of industry standard cyber laws.
• It will help organisations in checking online frauds and secure their software or hardware against any threats.
Why should you go for a certification in Cyber Law?
A certification in cyber law can help professionals to acquire requisite skills to work as cyber lawyers. Some of the major reasons why you should go for a certification are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have an understanding of the various cyber laws and industry-related rules and regulations.
• You will get skills which will help you to become a cyber law expert.
• You will also learn the various methods and techniques which can be used to maintain the security of an online business.
Who should go for a Cyber Law certification?
• Fresh Graduates
• Law Professionals
• Cyber Security Professionals
What are the key skills associated with Cyber Law?
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of cyber laws and regulations.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to understand risks and frauds to mitigate risks.
- □ • Cyber Law Assistant
• Cyber Lawyer
• Legal Advisor
The certification evaluates the participant according to the need of the organization for securing against online related offenses. People who want to make their career in the legal or IT departments can make the most by taking this certification. It tests the participants on an array of areas like UNCITRAL, acknowledgement and dispatch of electronic records, IPR protection, COE, attribution, IT Act and judicial review. Candidates can outshine in their desired profiles by taking Vskills cyber law analyst certification. So, update your resume and be useful in scores of ways.Course Selling Partner
It is a comprehensive course to learn the most effective steps to prevent attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques that one can directly apply when they get back to work | As Certified Cyber Warrior, the participant will learn tips and tricks from the best of the experts from a mix of industry & academia, so that they can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm the enterprises’ IT environment.Online ClassroomIntermediateTake this CourseCourse Provider
34+ Jobsas per Naukri database