Cost Accounting Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Cost Accounting is the process of recording, classifying, analysing, summarizing, and allocating costs associated with a process, and then developing various courses of action to control the costs. The aim of cost accounting is to assess the input costs of each step of production as well as fixed costs, such as depreciation of capital equipment.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses in cost accounting which can help you to become a skilled professional. There are various other courses in accounting which you can enrol in like Business Accounting, GAAP, ACCA and IFRS.
What are the benefits of Cost Accounting?
There are huge advantages of cost accounting for an organisations; some of which are mentioned below:
• Cost accounting can help organisations to understand long-term trends by tracking costs on a trend line to discover expense surges.
• It can help organisations to have a good knowledge of which activities brings profits and which activities results in losses.
• It can be useful in getting proper cost information so that businesses can do proper product price fixation, resulting in profits.
Why should you go for a certification in Cost Accounting?
A certification in cost accounting can benefit finance professionals in boosting their career and getting good job opportunities. Following are some of the reasons why one should go for a certification in cost accounting:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will learn the various industry standards and techniques used in cost accounting.
• You will acquire the skills associated with preparing financial reports adhering to the current industry standards.
• You will gain the ability to make strategic business decisions which can help in management of costs.
Who can go for a certification in Cost Accounting?
• Fresh Graduates
• Finance Executives
• Staff Accountants/Assistant Accountants
• Administrative Assistants
What are the key skills associated with Cost Accounting?
• Proficient in the MS Office suite like MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
• Hands-on experience in accounting and curating financial statements.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
Cost accounting is a process of collecting, recording, classifying, analyzing, summarizing, allocating and evaluating various alternative courses of action & control of costs. | This Vskills Certified Cost Accountant course has been developed by expert professionals to provide the necessary training on cost accounting as per the industry standards | It has high quality learning modules and study materials are couriered to the candidates’ addresses | The course covers various topics like cost concepts and classification, materials, labour costs, overheads analysis, job order costing, single costing, marginal costing and cost volume profit analysis | Candidates get a course completion certificate which is accepted across the industry100 hoursOffline self studyIntermediate$ 121 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Cost Accounting Certification training
6750+ Jobsas per Naukri database