Cost Accounting Courses, Certification & Training by Vskills
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Cost Accounting is the process of recording, classifying, analysing, summarizing, and allocating costs associated with a process, and then developing various courses of action to control the costs. The aim of cost accounting is to assess the input costs of each step of production as well as fixed costs, such as depreciation of capital equipment.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses in cost accounting which can help you to become a skilled professional. There are various other courses in accounting which you can enrol in like Business Accounting, GAAP, ACCA and IFRS.
What are the benefits of Cost Accounting?
There are huge advantages of cost accounting for an organisations; some of which are mentioned below:
• Cost accounting can help organisations to understand long-term trends by tracking costs on a trend line to discover expense surges.
• It can help organisations to have a good knowledge of which activities brings profits and which activities results in losses.
• It can be useful in getting proper cost information so that businesses can do proper product price fixation, resulting in profits.
Why should you go for a certification in Cost Accounting?
A certification in cost accounting can benefit finance professionals in boosting their career and getting good job opportunities. Following are some of the reasons why one should go for a certification in cost accounting:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will learn the various industry standards and techniques used in cost accounting.
• You will acquire the skills associated with preparing financial reports adhering to the current industry standards.
• You will gain the ability to make strategic business decisions which can help in management of costs.
Who can go for a certification in Cost Accounting?
• Fresh Graduates
• Finance Executives
• Staff Accountants/Assistant Accountants
• Administrative Assistants
What are the key skills associated with Cost Accounting?
• Proficient in the MS Office suite like MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
• Hands-on experience in accounting and curating financial statements.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
Cost accounting is a process of collecting, recording, classifying, analyzing, summarizing, allocating and evaluating various alternative courses of action & control of costs. | This Vskills Certified Cost Accountant course has been developed by expert professionals to provide the necessary training on cost accounting as per the industry standards | It has high quality learning modules and study materials are couriered to the candidates’ addresses | The course covers various topics like cost concepts and classification, materials, labour costs, overheads analysis, job order costing, single costing, marginal costing and cost volume profit analysis | Candidates get a course completion certificate which is accepted across the industry100 hoursOffline self studyIntermediate$ 121 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Cost Accounting Certification training
People also interested in similar Cost Accounting Courses
|GAAP Course In Noida|
|IFRS Course In Noida|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Noida|
|GST Course In Noida|
|Cost Accounting Course In Noida|
|Business Accounting Course In Noida|
|ACCA Course In Noida|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Noida|
|GAAP Course In Delhi|
|IFRS Course In Delhi|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Delhi|
|GST Course In Delhi|
|Cost Accounting Course In Delhi|
|Business Accounting Course In Delhi|
|ACCA Course In Delhi|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Delhi|
|GAAP Course In Gurgaon|
|IFRS Course In Gurgaon|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Gurgaon|
|GST Course In Gurgaon|
|Cost Accounting Course In Gurgaon|
|Business Accounting Course In Gurgaon|
|ACCA Course In Gurgaon|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Gurgaon|
|GAAP Course In Mumbai|
|IFRS Course In Mumbai|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Mumbai|
|GST Course In Mumbai|
|Cost Accounting Course In Mumbai|
|Business Accounting Course In Mumbai|
|ACCA Course In Mumbai|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Mumbai|
|GAAP Course In Chennai|
|IFRS Course In Chennai|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Chennai|
|GST Course In Chennai|
|Cost Accounting Course In Chennai|
|Business Accounting Course In Chennai|
|ACCA Course In Chennai|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Chennai|
|GAAP Course In Kolkata|
|IFRS Course In Kolkata|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Kolkata|
|GST Course In Kolkata|
|Cost Accounting Course In Kolkata|
|Business Accounting Course In Kolkata|
|ACCA Course In Kolkata|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Kolkata|
|GAAP Course In Pune|
|IFRS Course In Pune|
|Management Accounting & CIMA Course In Pune|
|GST Course In Pune|
|Cost Accounting Course In Pune|
|Business Accounting Course In Pune|
|ACCA Course In Pune|
|Capital Budgeting Course In Pune|
6750+ Jobsas per Naukri database