Cloud Computing Courses, Certification & Training in Chandigarh
- Courses (3)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Naukri Learning offers numerous expertly-curated online certification courses in cloud computing which will help candidates to become experts in the field. There are other popular courses for IT professionals like ITIL, Network Security, Ethical Hacking and ITSM.
What are the benefits of Cloud Computing?
There are huge benefits of cloud computing for organisation. Some of the prominent ones are mentioned below:
• It reduces IT infrastructural investment and maintenance cost as organisations need to pay for only what they need.
• Organisations can scale up their infrastructure whenever it is needed and when the need is over, they can scale down, which is difficult in traditional systems.
• It offers a high-level of accessibility as any device with an internet connection can connect to the cloud network.
• The data backup facility offered in cloud computing is much reliable than local storage as many cloud providers distribute backups in different data centres.
Cloud computing professionals are in great demand nowadays and with a certification, you can have the chance to work with some of the top organisations. Other benefits include:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have a good understanding of the different cloud computing platforms and how they work.
• You will have hands-on experience in architecting some of the top cloud computing platform.
• You will gain advanced understanding of the various tools and features associated with a cloud computing platform.
• IT professionals
• Software Developers
• System Administrators/Networking Engineers
• IT Security Engineer
What are the key skills associated with Cloud Computing?
• Good knowledge of the different types of cloud providers and their services.
• Advanced knowledge of architecting a cloud computing system.
• Proficient in popular programming languages in the cloud ecosystem and database administration skills.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- □ With a certification in cloud computing, you can expect a career outcome in one of the following profiles:
• Cloud Architect
• IT Systems Manager
• IT Security Manager
• Project Manager/Team Lead
Cloud computing is a type of Internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that offers on-demand cloud computing platforms. | This Collabera Cloud Computing with AWS course provides comprehensive knowledge on various AWS products, services and solutions | Aligned with the latest AWS syllabus, the course will impart the skills required in identifying AWS services and master the fundamentals | It has been designed by experts in the industry and offers quality online learning content | A lot of important components of AWS are covered by this course | Upon successful completion of the course, the candidates are awarded a certification84587 Students40 HoursOnline ClassroomIntermediate$ 499 Enquire Now
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
Cloud Development Professional is a 360° Training Program offered to professionals who want to deepen their knowledge and expertise in the field of AWS Cloud Computing. This program is updated regularly to comply with the latest industry standards, and is created and delivered by certified expert practitioners, with a passion for their craft. | This course is targeted towards professionals who desire to learn concepts and integrate skills relating to cloud computing and AWS into their work.120 HoursOnline ClassroomIntermediate$ 566 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Microsoft Azure is a cloud-computing platform for building, deploying and managing services and applications from anywhere, and at any time. With Azure, you can also add cloud computing capabilities to your existing network through PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) or IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) model to explore the IaaS architecture of Microsoft Azure. | The all new Microsoft Azure AZ-100 Infrastructure and Deployment certification validates an individual’s expertise as an Azure administrator, focussing on their abilities to manage the cloud services including storage, security, networking and compute capabilities within the Microsoft Azure cloud. | This new certification track has eliminated modules that are out of scope for most Azure professionals and including every relevant skill that they would need to be successful.40 hoursOnline ClassroomIntermediate$ 296 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
Companies providing Cloud Computing Certification training
Find Cloud Computing Certification training in other cities
People also interested in similar Cloud Computing Courses
Earn 25.7% Higher Salaryas per Naukri database