Cloud Computing Courses, Certification & Training by Exin
- Courses (1)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Naukri Learning offers numerous expertly-curated online certification courses in cloud computing which will help candidates to become experts in the field. There are other popular courses for IT professionals like ITIL, Network Security, Ethical Hacking and ITSM.
What are the benefits of Cloud Computing?
There are huge benefits of cloud computing for organisation. Some of the prominent ones are mentioned below:
• It reduces IT infrastructural investment and maintenance cost as organisations need to pay for only what they need.
• Organisations can scale up their infrastructure whenever it is needed and when the need is over, they can scale down, which is difficult in traditional systems.
• It offers a high-level of accessibility as any device with an internet connection can connect to the cloud network.
• The data backup facility offered in cloud computing is much reliable than local storage as many cloud providers distribute backups in different data centres.
Cloud computing professionals are in great demand nowadays and with a certification, you can have the chance to work with some of the top organisations. Other benefits include:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will have a good understanding of the different cloud computing platforms and how they work.
• You will have hands-on experience in architecting some of the top cloud computing platform.
• You will gain advanced understanding of the various tools and features associated with a cloud computing platform.
• IT professionals
• Software Developers
• System Administrators/Networking Engineers
• IT Security Engineer
What are the key skills associated with Cloud Computing?
• Good knowledge of the different types of cloud providers and their services.
• Advanced knowledge of architecting a cloud computing system.
• Proficient in popular programming languages in the cloud ecosystem and database administration skills.
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- □ With a certification in cloud computing, you can expect a career outcome in one of the following profiles:
• Cloud Architect
• IT Systems Manager
• IT Security Manager
• Project Manager/Team Lead
The EXIN Cloud Computing program looks at the way IT-related services are provided via the internet. The creation of this modern, digital utility has led to a wide array of roles needing at least basic Cloud knowledge. Issues of scalability, agility and security are covered within the context of Cloud Computing. The exam materials have been created in collaboration with experts in the Cloud industry | EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation is a certification that tests candidates on the basics of Cloud Computing. This vendor-neutral qualification includes some technical knowledge and looks at the general management aspects of Cloud Computing.Online self studyIntermediateEnquire Now
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamBrochure Course Provider
Companies providing Cloud Computing Certification training
Find Cloud Computing Certification training in other cities
People also interested in similar Cloud Computing Courses
Earn 25.7% Higher Salaryas per Naukri database