CISA Courses, Certification & Training by Naukri learning
Why should you do?
Who should do?
CISA is a globally-recognised title and can help professionals to improve their career prospects. Naukri Learning offers a variety of professional CISA courses aimed at providing the best-in-the-industry training for candidates to be successful in the exam. Other related courses you might be interested in are ITIL, Cyber Security, Cyber Law and ITSM.
What are the benefits of CISA?
CISA professionals play an important role. Some of the benefits of having CISA professionals in an organisation are:
• Organisations will enjoy a better auditing experience when the professionals who are in charge are specifically certified to audit IT systems.
• Organisations will provide their clients with extra assurance that their IT and business systems are handled by CISA certified professionals.
• Organisations with CISA certified professionals will enjoy a high level of trust in and get good value from their information systems.
As a CISA aspirant, you can benefit tremendously from an online professional CISA course. Some of the advantages of enrolling in a CISA course are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You will acquire good knowledge of the various topics covered in CISA exam and get the best professional training to succeed in the exam.
• You will have a solid theoretical and practical understanding of the important areas in information system auditing.
• You will become a part of a global network of top audit professionals working across different industries.
• IT Security Specialist
• Network Administrators
• Junior SOC Analysts
• System Administrator
What are the key skills associated with CISA?
• High-level auditing and business process understanding skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- □ • IT Security Analyst
• Audit Manager
• IT Security Consultant
• IT Auditor
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) credential demonstrates that the individual possesses a firm understanding of IS audit, control and security skills as set out in the five domains that the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)group has created. The CISA credential it recognized worldwide as a high-level certification of proficiency in IS auditing. This learning path will aid learners to prepare for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) examination.29 HoursOnline self studyIntermediate$ 283 Take this Course
Locations: Noida , Delhi , Gurgaon , Chandigarh , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , ErnakulamCourse Selling Partner
People also interested in similar CISA Courses
460+ Jobsas per Naukri database