CCNA Courses, Certification & Training in Hyderabad
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an IT certification from Cisco which validates a professional’s fundamental knowledge in routing and networking. Cisco is one of the top OEMs of routing and networking equipment, and CCNA is one of the major globally-accepted standards in the industry.
Both networking professionals as well as fresh graduates who want to start their career in networking can benefit from a CCNA certification course. Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional courses to help aspirants acquire a CCNA certification. Some of the other related courses you can enrol in are CCNP, Routing & Network Support, Cisco Security Certifications and IT Support.
What are the benefits of CCNA?
• Cisco is one of the major routers and switches OEM in the world and organisations using Cisco equipment can properly maintain their computer networks with the help of a CCNA certified professional.
• Since CCNA certified professionals are up-to-date with the latest technology changes, it is easier for them to handle any network changes in an organisation.
• With the proper functioning of the networking systems, organisations can have a highly-effective work environment which positively affects the business side.
With a professional certification in CCNA, you will have precious skills that many organisations like to have in their employees who manage the network systems. Apart from that, there are other benefits like:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You get an opportunity to learn the latest technology associated with networking, which will make you eligible to work in any organisation. You will acquire job-ready skills which will help you to ace a CCNA interview.
• A CCNA certification is a prestigious achievement in itself and you will be an in-demand professional in the industry.
• After earning a CCNA certification, you can go for higher-level certifications which can further boost your professional career.
What are the key skills associated with CCNA?
• Excellent knowledge of computers and computer programs.
• Updated knowledge of new and advanced technologies on networking in the market.
• High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fresh Graduates
• Networking Engineers
• Software Testers
• IT Support Engineers
What are the eligibility criteria for a CCNA certification?
There are no pre-requisites to appear for the certification exam but good understanding of networking is need to pass the exam, which can be acquired with the help of a professional CCNA course.
Exam pattern for CCNA certification
There are two ways you can earn a CCNA certification:
Option1: Pass the single 200-125 CCNA Composite exam (90 minutes, 50 – 60 questions).
Option2: Pass two separate exams – the 100-105 ICND1 (90 minutes, 40 -50 questions) and the 200-105 ICND2 (75 minutes, 50 – 60 questions).
What is the cost of a CCNA exam?
The cost varies according to the type of exam you are looking to take. To be approximate, it is around USD 300. Always register for the exam via its official partner site.
Related Career Options
A Networking/Network Manager is a professional who is responsible for the maintenance and installation of a company’s computer networks. The professio...Know More
IT Security Specialist
An IT Security Specialist is a professional who has expertise in a computer network or IT infrastructure security. The person is responsible for desig...Know More
A system administrator is a professional whose job responsibility is to upkeep, maintain and configure reliable operations of a computer system. The p...Know More
People also interested in similar CCNA Courses
1383+ Jobsas per Naukri database