CAPM Courses, Certification & Training
- Courses (2)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
A credential offered by Project Management Institute (PMI), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is an entry level certification for project experts. It is suited for candidates with less experience and fundamental knowledge of project management.
With the help of CAPM certification, you can move into a job of Project Manager, Operations Head or Project Coordinator in the future. Moreover, you gain a good knowledge of the methodologies, project management and techniques you can use.
Naukri Learning helps you gain skills in various concepts in CAPM. There are other related online courses like PMP, PRINCE2, Agile & Scrum and Business Analysis. The online course offers the best training to the participants so that they have a successful career path in project management.
Benefits of CAPM
• CAPM professionals ensure that the right projects are initiated and the project head has a full understanding of the goals and objectives before a committing significant resources.
• A CAPM professional makes sure that the project proceeds effectively through all essential phases, from conception to completion.
• Organisations can implement a systematic process to manage changes to project scope using the help of a CAPM professional.
A globally acknowledged certification in project management would help a candidate showcase their skills to potential global employers. This will not only enhance your credibility as a project expert but open up some great career opportunities. Some of the reasons to take up this certification are:
• Based on a Naukri survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
• You can expect a good hike in salary and it will greatly expand your job opportunities.
• As a certified project management professional, you can to work with some of the the most challenging projects
• You will learn some of the industry standard project management practices.
The online CAPM training program is perfect for candidates who are keen on taking the newly acquired skills to the next level.
• Project Executives/ Project Associates
• Team Leads/Team Leaders
• Project managers
• Software Developers
• Communication – To manage a project efficiently, a project manager needs to have excellent communication skills.
• Risk Management – Any project has its risks and a good project manager should be proficient in managing risks.
• Leadership – Project Managers need to act as leaders so as to manage the teams effectively so that the projects are completed on time within the required budget.
• Negotiation – Though negotiation comes under communication, it is so important that it should be mentioned separately. As a project manager you will be associated with countless negotiations throughout the project process.
Here is everything you know about CAPM exam cost and eligibility
CAPM Exam Prerequisites
• Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
• 1,500 hours of project experience
• 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Related Career Options
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
A project manager is a professional who takes charge of the overall planning and execution of a particular project. He/she works closely with the uppe...Know More
A program manager manages numerous programs and the teams responsible for nurturing the projects and achieving its deliverables. He/she acts as a visi...Know More
CAPM or Certified Associate in Project Management offered by PMI, is an entry level certification designed for project practitioners with less experience what is required to go for PMP certification and are aiming and planning a career in Project Management. The certification assists professionals to acquire knowledge about the jargons and terminology and strategy as per PMBOK Guide and skills to implement that knowledge to pertinent job practices to enhance the competence level in the project. This course also helps candidates to attempt and qualify the CAPM examination in the first go.9600 Students6 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 245 Enquire Now
CAPM (Certified Associated in Project Management), offered Project Management Institute (PMI), is an entry-level certification for project practitioners who do not have enough experience to go for PMP certification. | CAPM – 180 days is a well-designed course offering the best training to the candidates who are preparing for the CAPM certification exam | Giving a boost to those planning to start a career in project management, this course assists the candidates to gain the required knowledge, strategies and industry terminologies as per the PMBOK Guide, which will help in gaining their project competency levels | The course also provides the required assistance and study materials for the candidates to appear and qualify for the CAPM exam5143 Students9 HoursOnline self studyBeginner$ 85 Enquire NowCourse Selling Partner
28+ Jobsas per Naukri database