Business Analytics Courses, Certification & Training in Chennai
- Courses (0)
Why should you do?
Who should do?
Business analytics refers to the statistical methods used by organisations to measure their business performance to identify weaknesses in the existing processes and highlight meaningful information, which will help them to grow in the future.
Business analytics professionals usually start their career as a Junior Business Analyst, a Software Developer, a Research Analyst or a Management Trainee. After gaining experience and with the help of a professional certification, one can move up the professional ladder to become a Business Analyst, a Business Intelligence Analyst, a Business Project Architect or a Project Manager.
Naukri Learning offers a variety of online professional certification courses in business analytics to help candidates gain the requisite skills. Some of the other related courses you can go for are Six Sigma, Business Analysis, Analytical & Statistical Tools and Data Science.
Benefits of business analytics
• Business analytics can improve and speed up the decision-making processes.
• It can help in the synchronisation of the financial and operational strategies into a common business goal.
• It can help organisations to understand future challenges in business processes and act in a more efficient manner.
• It can help in creating an agile environment in a company where the stakeholders make smart decisions based on the right insights.
Business analytics can hugely improve the business processes in an organisation and provide insights that can help top executives make the right decisions.
According to a Naukri Survey, 67% of the recruiters mentioned that they prefer certified candidates and are also willing to pay higher.
Some of the other benefits that you can get from a certification in business analytics are:
• The higher your skill levels are, the better are the job opportunities
• With recognition comes better salary and compensation
• You will learn the fundamentals of business analytics and learn to apply the techniques in the industry
• You will also get the skills to find solutions to complex business problems with the help of advanced tools
The following candidates can start a career in business analytics with the required certification and skills:
• MBA graduates
• Junior Business Analysts
• Software Engineers/Developers
• IT Analysts/Testers
• Research Analysts
What are the key skills associated with business analytics?
• Excellent communication and top negotiation skills
• High-level analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, viz. MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS Word.
• Good data analysis and data modelling skills, including practical knowledge in SQL and related data manipulation languages
• Knowledge in data visualisation and business intelligence tools like Tableau, QlikView, Power BI and SAP BI.
- □Career Outcomes
If you have a certification in business analytics, you can expect to boost your career to one of the following job profiles:
• Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
• Business Intelligence Analyst
• Project Manager/Business Manager
• Business Process Architect
• Product Head/Head of Operations
Related Career Options
Business Analysts are responsible with the research of an organisation’s business needs and coming up with solutions to the business problems. The sol...Know More
Data analyst is someone whose focus of problem solving and analysis relates to types of data and relationships between data elements in an IT system. ...Know More
A software architect is someone who makes high-level software designs and dictates technical standards encompassing platforms, standards and tools. It...Know More
Data scientists are professionals who are responsible for extracting insights or knowledge from data (both structured and unstructured) in various for...Know More
Companies providing Business Analytics Certification training
People also interested in similar Business Analytics Courses
9710+ Jobsas per Naukri database